Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

Star Wats: The Force Awakens  - 10/10 I would review this but I'll end up spoiling it for everyone so I won't :rofl: But it was my favorite movie from 2015.  

The Revenant: 8/10 - DiCaprio deserves his Oscar for this more than ever, like really if he doesn't get it now he'll never get it. He spends more than half of the movie unable to speak yet he manages to make you feel his pain through the movie. It's amazing. I give it an 8 because I felt it too long at times and a little bit slow, but the acting was amazing.

Joy: 7/10 - The movie is good, really good, and Jennifer Lawrence is absolutely brilliant in it, I'm sure she'll get a nomination and I hope she wins because she's just perfect, while the story has its flaws Jennifer just manages to make you want to hug Joy and suffer with her and pay her debts and be her bff and let her cry on your shoulder.

Chloe (2009) - with Julianne Moore, Amanda Seyfried and Liam Neeson. I really enjoyed it. The story is good and the actors are great. I had no idea Amanda Seyfried was that hot, I think this is actually the first time I see her in a movie. I fell in love with her after this.

The Revenant - It's really good. I absolutely love long slow movies so I loved this one. And I agree with Clauds on Leo's acting.

All the movies I watched during my break :p

- Scream marathon. You can never go wrong with that!

- American Hustle, 4th time watching it, still as great as the 1st time.

- Colombiana, nice action movie, nothing special.

- House of Wax, oldie but one of the first horror movies I saw when I was young. I love it. 

- Nightcrawler, amazing movie. Jake's performance was really moving. He gave me the creeps :ninja:

- Redemption, different than your typical Statham film. I kinda enjoyed it. 

- Blue Jasmine, I can see why Cate won the Oscar for this one. Her performance was really great, But speaking of the story itself, I didn't like it that much.

That's all :D