Bellazon

Models from the Eighties

nanook351

I acknowledge that I met Famke through "Golden Eye" :clap: . She acknowledged in an interview in 2000 that "I felt different born into a family with two sisters who are blonde and blue-eyed, with me being the only brunette". Things of genetic inheritance and the European colonies (e. g., another Dutch model, Marpessa, have Surinamese ascendancy), I guess.

I have found that male campaign of Versace of 1989 was photographed by Weber, but the female is still a mistery. The idea of ​​the campaign is, to me, a little style Bruce Davidson at the end of the 50´s.

Thanks for your inputs, guys: Kisses! :idk:

post-57741-0-91299800-1337725707_thumb.j

THANKS for these great scans, fender! :) I though that Andie had slowed her modeling career when she started in movies, but I see that it wasn´t (I'm glad for it).

:heart:

- Charlotte Lewis, Elle (US), January 1986 (promoting the film The Golden Child).

post-57741-0-86726300-1337889505_thumb.j

Thanks PJ ;)

The new rules don't allow to upload true HQ scans.They are automatically resized and the quality is lowered.It's a shame :p

Estetica n.286--5-1993 Helena Christensen,Mariella Burani-ph.Peter Lindbergh of course... :chicken:

post-42224-0-73332000-1337963754_thumb.j

One of the most enjoyable fashion shows ever: Mugler S/S 1991

full show (42 minutes)

[media=]

Held in Paris in October 1990

models include: Yasmin Le Bon, Tatjana Patitz, Gail Elliott, Elaine Irwin, Betty Lago, Sebastian, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Rachel Williams, Joanna Rhodes, Lynne Koester, Iman, Luciana Silva, L'Wren Scott, Lauren Hutton, Estelle Lefebure, Emma Sjoberg, Beverly Peele, Roberta Chirko, Gisele Zelauy, Linda Evangelista, Helena Christensen, Yasmeen Ghauri, Carla Bruni, Carol Wilson, Angie Everhart, and Cordula Reyer.

Thank you all for your dedicated work here: fender, the campaigns that made Lindbergh for Mariella Burani are absolute marvel :wub2: . Capt-bob, thanks for those scans, I didn't knew many of the models you have mentioned Flower%20for%20you.gif . Spiral, these shows of Mugler were unique :heart: (I thought I saw Traci Lords and Debi Mazar among girls, what a level of convocation!).

Lisa Marie Smith - Alizé liqueur ad from 1988. Source: daluke.

Bye :wave:

post-57741-0-74897600-1338126323_thumb.j

One of the most enjoyable fashion shows ever: Mugler S/S 1991

full show (42 minutes)

Held in Paris in October 1990

models include: Yasmin Le Bon, Tatjana Patitz, Gail Elliott, Elaine Irwin, Betty Lago, Sebastian, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Rachel Williams, Joanna Rhodes, Lynne Koester, Iman, Luciana Silva, L'Wren Scott, Lauren Hutton, Estelle Lefebure, Emma Sjoberg, Beverly Peele, Roberta Chirko, Gisele Zelauy, Linda Evangelista, Helena Christensen, Yasmeen Ghauri, Carla Bruni, Carol Wilson, Angie Everhart, and Cordula Reyer.

:shock: All the models of the galaxy...and Diana Ross :PinkCouture2:

You're welcome, aramis :wave:

2nd half of the 80s: Charlotte Floussaut-Pelle (1 & 2), 1988. Photo: A. Watson. Via: vogue.it

Charlotte is halfway between a typical Eighties model and the aristocratic beauty of the pre-Twiggy era.Thanks, PJ Flower%20for%20you.gif

Spiral, these shows of Mugler were unique :heart: (I thought I saw Traci Lords and Debi Mazar among girls, what a level of convocation!).

Lisa Marie Smith - Alizé liqueur ad from 1988. Source: daluke.

Bye :wave:

Yes, Traci and Debi, and also Diane Brill as well as Jade Jagger (daughter of Mick & Bianca).

Lisa has a very elegant face. I think I've seen her before.