Bellazon

Models from the Eighties

nanook351

^Beautiful. :heart: This thread needed some Talisa love. :hehe:

Surely you remember that video of Robert Palmer:"Addicted to Love"with Talisa Soto and Julia Bolino... :cain:

Yup. I love the song, and the video itself is so deliciously 80s. :D

Christian Lacroix backstage: Suzanne von Aichinger, Sylvie Gueguen & unknown model :whistle: by R. Lowit.

Thanks Prejean, great pictures! The unknown is Anjani. British model of Indian heritage.

Thanks for clarifying the name of the model, spiral :flower: . That woman always seemed very elegant, very classy. Her thread is amazing!

:wave:

^Tyen seems to favor strong contrasts of light and plain backgrounds.Photographers and makeup artists usually have a sensitivity similar to the painters .Tyen developed a passion for the alchemy of light and colours: "Every photographer has his light just as each season has its own. Light, because of its varied tonalities, is the ideal accomplice for make-up”, he explains. (Dior.com)

Very good inputs, guys!!! :hug:

Some of the models mentioned above after a fashion show of Oscar de la Renta (80´s)... Marpessa Hennink Challa, Iman Abdulmajid, Gail Elliott, Dalma Collado, etc.

[indeed, I thought that maybe it would be nice to create a directory or index with the threads of all models of the eighties that exist in BZ, so, who don´t know (e.g., not knowing their names), could go to them (I think many people miss these threads through unawareness and these are very interesting). What do you think? Do you think that would be useful?]

Hugs! :wave:

post-57741-1337254825_thumb.jpg