Bellazon

Models from the Eighties

nanook351

:)

post-29932-1335788294_thumb.jpgm.s.

Carmen Dell'Orefice / Town & Country magazine, 1981/Photo Norman Parkinson /dress by Frank Masandrea

I remember this photoshoot (I love it), I think it was shot in the Hearst Castle, California. Thank U aramis! (@spiral: already corrected the ID of the model, thanks!)

- Karina Lombard. L'Officiel de la mode, 1988.

She was born in Tahiti, the daughter of a Swiss-Russian heir to a Geneva banking dynasty, and a Lakota Indian medicine woman.

Karina was the object of love of Brad Pitt in the film Legends of the Fall (1994).

- The Italian: Simonetta Gianfelici & Antonia Dell'Atte by Giorgio Lair. L´Officiel nº 720, 1986.

post-57741-1335806155_thumb.jpg

post-57741-1335806166_thumb.jpg

post-57741-1335806177_thumb.jpg

Carmen Dell'Orefice / Town & Country magazine, 1981/Photo Norman Parkinson /dress by Frank Masandrea

She looked really lovely back then. Nowadays, not so much. The woman is a living legend, but she looks too artificial these days. :Angel:

She looked really lovely back then. Nowadays, not so much. The woman is a living legend, but she looks too artificial these days. :Angel:

So true :shifty:

^:hug: My two favorites: Valentino and Ferre. The master and the maestro. ;)

Btw, the model on the right is Jill Haley. She worked a lot with Ferre in the late 80s/early 90s for both his own label and Dior.

Guy Laroche HC ad, A/W 1990

model: Ludmila Isaeva

post-36986-1336322910_thumb.jpg

They look very similar, although, obviously, aren´t the same person:

The model in red dress is Jill Haley ,I believe :)

Thanks aramis, I had always wanted to know the name of that model :wave:

Christian Lacroix backstage: Suzanne von Aichinger, Sylvie Gueguen & unknown model :whistle: by R. Lowit.

post-57741-1336478540_thumb.jpg

post-57741-1336478558_thumb.jpg

They look very similar, although, obviously, aren´t the same person:

The model in red dress is Jill Haley ,I believe :)

Thanks aramis, I had always wanted to know the name of that model :wave:

Christian Lacroix backstage: Suzanne von Aichinger, Sylvie Gueguen & unknown model :whistle: by R. Lowit.

I can't help for ID but :hug: You're always so welcome,PJ.

^Beautiful. :heart: This thread needed some Talisa love. :hehe:

Surely you remember that video of Robert Palmer:"Addicted to Love"with Talisa Soto and Julia Bolino... :cain:

... and Kathy Davies, Mak Gilchrist, Patty Kelly, Julie Pankhurst... Robert Palmer´s video clips were legendary!! :wub: [i adore you, fender, you know. You are ALL fantastic and know a lot. I learn a lot from all of you.]

Jun Ropé: ‘Cold Eye’ (1980), directed by Helmut Newton. Rosemary McGrotha, Robin Osler? and others -the protagonist blonde model reminds me of the protagonist of the film ‘The Fourth Man’ (P. Verhoeven, 1983)-.

Kisses! :wave: