Bellazon

Edilson Nascimento
Thumbnail

quetzales

Thank you ThatGirlKay for those gorgeous pics

Yes, he did not go anywhere. Edilson has been broadening his career to include fashion shoots; not just underwear or blog-based ones.

For more information on Edilson's career (interviews), photos and videos visit his webpage created by the author of this thread, quetzales:

http://edilsonnascimento.com/

You will not be disappointed! :)

• 2 months later...

holy shit @ all the pics on this page.

he's seriously one of the most beautiful men i've ever seen. i can't imagine what he must look like in person. i want to smell him! haha. i wonder what kinda cologne he wears?

is he gay? i know it's not his choice - but he really gets cast in a lot of homoerotic photoshoots.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sweet baby jesus. that is one fine hunk of a man... he might not be beautiful in comparison to pretties like hugo....

id say hes beautiful.. just a diff. type of beautiful,

i love the 'carpe diem' tatt on his hip... my hormone riddled brain saw something else besides

'diem'... if you know what i mean :brows: :rofl:

he's incredible ... but i almost feel a bit badly for him.

i hope he gets some more proper fashion work. i mean, as nice as it is to see his body all the time, it gets a bit cheap doing these same kinds of shoots over and over again. i feel like he'll be pigeonholed as "that model who's always got his clothes off" and he'll never get any actual campaigns.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...