Bellazon

Edilson Nascimento
Thumbnail

quetzales

Hi azure! Well, much of that introductory description is excerpted from the press release that the PR department at International Jock put out to announce Edilson as their new underwear model. They promise more to come soon!!!

To say that Edilson has a "flair" for modeling is definitely an understatement! :huh: Edilson has a GIFT for it!

It is amazing how his photos have been described as "sexually charged", but Edilson communicates all that sexual energy without even trying. :drool: :drool: :clap: :clap: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

Hiya, MauiKane! :wave: Well, speaking of "sexually charged" images :drool: :drool: :drool: ,

here are the photos from the studio of Steven Klein in New York, taken in February,

some of which you posted earlier:

Edilson-Nascimento-58.jpg

Edilson-Nascimento-85.jpg

Edilson-Nascimento-56z.jpg

Edilson-Nascimento-60.jpg

Edilson-Nascimento-84.jpg

Edilson-Nascimento-64.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hiya, MauiKane! :wave: Well, speaking of "sexually charged" images :drool: :drool: :drool: ,

here are the photos from the studio of Steven Klein in New York, taken in February,

some of which you posted earlier:

YOWZA! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr: :ddr: Thanks, Quetzales! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Edilson is PERFECTION PERSONIFIED! :yes: :yes: :yes: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hey, Hollyhood-Royalty! :wave: Thanks!!! I saw this one yesterday too, but you beat me to the post! This shot is just a major coronary waiting to happen :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: , isn't it? It's a preview of what awaits us with the next issue of the French magazine Têtu, which apparently comes out tomorrow (Monday). I can't wait!!! If the rest of the photo spread is like this one, I may die of anticipation before I get to see it. And if I don't, I may die when I DO see it!!! But I'll die a blissful death if that's the case!!!

Thanks for posting this breathtaking photo!!! Keep up the good work!

Thank you, Stefani20, for posting these unimaginably hot photos---you beat me to it!!! I would have done so myself, but since the minute I first saw this photo spread, I've been in the intensive cardiac care unit of the local hospital. The doctors thought that I was okay and were about to release me, but then I pulled this photo spread out from under the pillow on my bed and took another look at that picture of Edilson with his back arched, looking at the camera with those luscious, hot, pouty lips and those gorgeous, soulful eyes, and I had another friggin heart attack!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Happy Canadian, you said it best: "What a friggin babe!" :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Seriously, now, folks, it doesn't get any hotter than this! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: This man is the Gold Standard by which every other man should be measured! And every other man will come up short, because you simply can't compete with perfection. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Actually.....you can go to a sparkling brand new and hot Edilson website created and maintained by Quetzales who started this thread. The website is still under construction, but what is there is fabulous: biography, statistics, interviews, videos and sizzling hot photos from his many photo shoots (portofolio section). Check it out!

www.edilsonnascimento.com

Great job Quetzales!!! :thumbsup: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

• 4 weeks later...
Actually.....you can go to a sparkling brand new and hot Edilson website created and maintained by Quetzales who started this thread. The website is still under construction, but what is there is fabulous: biography, statistics, interviews, videos and sizzling hot photos from his many photo shoots (portofolio section). Check it out!

www.edilsonnascimento.com

Great job Quetzales!!! :thumbsup: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

The website is up and going strong. Edilson's most recent photo shoot in Junior magazine and videos are all there. Why google to find hot stuff for this Dreamboy when you can find it all here!?

Edilson website

• 7 months later...