Bellazon

Now Playing

Guest Anonymous

^ Johann Sebastian was a rebel at his time and has his style too :D

-- -- -- -- 

Nice Gardel too :D

It's actually an interesting with Bach, since his music is so all about the rules and the almost mathematically perfect counterpoint and harmony and voices movement, but even so he broke the rules (kind of his own rules) many times without it being immediately noticeable, so he was always "in style". But actually he wasn't that much of rebel (or maybe he was... depends on the point of view); on his time he was considered to be out of fashion, doing music from a previous generation, even if he took it to a new level of perfectionism. At the time it was his sons who were famous, and he was barely know as the father of these "new and innovative composers". It wasn't until much later that Johan Sebastian got the credit he deserved.

^ Well, i'm one of those who always considered that, to be conservative is somehow to be a rebel. Conservators are the new rebels lol, knowing that every new things are not necessarily a progress ... but we can't talk of progress in music i think, just evolution, all is matter of tastes. Even if i admit honestly that in his time, things was differents, but i wonder what we will think about the R&B in 2 centuries of now :D