Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Barbara, JB and Lil Twist in 2012

(When I first heard about these two I thought Selena was getting all up in her head 'cause all we saw was that pic she posted on twitter, and I always took Barbara's side. But it seems that there's more... :blah: )

attachicon.gifCL4x8DUWoAExuQK.jpgattachicon.gifCL4x8DaWUAAOVER.jpg

*prays no discussion about Justin and Barbara will begin all around the Internet again after this photo*

(When I first heard about these two I thought Selena was getting all up in her head 'cause all we saw was that pic she posted on twitter, and I always took Barbara's side. But it seems that there's more... :blah: )

*prays no discussion about Justin and Barbara will begin all around the Internet again after this photo*

Same. Mine was a closed parenthesis.

Well, if this is your wish, then maybe next time you should think first, before you post sh*t like this...

Well, if this is your wish, then maybe next time you should think first, before you post sh*t like this...

This is Barbara's thread and those ones are unpublished pics. All the drama came from Jelena's fans, not me. 

This is Barbara's thread and those ones are unpublished pics. All the drama came from Jelena's fans, not me. 

You have all the right to post them, but if you have fears how some crazy people will react to them then why do you do that? Are those photos so worthy? I don't think so...That was the meaning of my reaction.