Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

So I see it is gonna be quiet on here for a while... Meh, it is all good. I do wonder if from here it just continues into some big trend where she gets more and more work. Ain't the first time I have seen something like it happen. I do have to give her credit and say she seems to not get deterred easily by people who talk about the work she has been involved in (not talking about this thread, but rather just as a whole). She gets in there and tries which is something I have to say I admire. I have to say it is welcome to see someone with drive to accomplish their goals.

:Angel:  :wub2:

c7I74n6uKFg

thank you

That bastard pedestriantv ain't show nothing for me, just animgifs, how could you grab the video?

L'Oréal Paris.......in HD !!!! BP in a couple of blink and you'll miss It clips.

https://vimeo.com/123705496

I wonder what campaigns are planned ahead. Might as well get the ball rolling with that.

The only photoshoot and commercial that  I am looking forward to is BP's work for Karl Lagerfeld 2015 fragrance campaign with French model Baptiste Giabiconi ...She looked absolutely stunning and heavenly in that one single unofficial Instagram pic that was released from that day ...That is how she should look in every single photoshoot and commercial  :angie:  :angie:  :angie: 

Plus her recent work with L'Oréal Paris China in Beijing...they always have very high production values unlike regular ole L'Oréal Paris !!!!

post-15482-0-1446057079-16712_thumb.jpg

Photoshoot for Karl Lagerfeld Daily

Photographer: Franck Mura

post-15482-0-1446057079-10678_thumb.jpeg post-15482-0-1446057079-12968_thumb.jpeg

Gorgeous....   :flower:

Alex_Vienna, can you please post the original link please.....Thanks.