Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

@rushzimmerman; uhhhhhshefeelsgoodduhnanananananuh #jamesbrown #itsamansworld #notonight...tonightitsbarbiesworld @realbarbarapalvin
post-15482-0-1446056439-77923_thumb.jpg
instagram

OMG this is not photo shop, sorry to say but she is looking seriously ugly... :yuckky:

People actually thought it was a PS pic? :rofl: WOW :p

:nicole:  :nicole:

OMG WTF .....This so-called "friend"/Photographer Rush Zimmerman is a REAL bitch...I mean come on WHY THE HELL would you post such an incredibly unflattering photo of BP on her Instagram acct and also tag BP .....her follower list majorly ballooned only cos of BP....Ugh...... :beating:  

Barbara ,her giant head sticking through that cardboard hole ,looks absolutely awful ...Her hair ...like bleached,old colourless straw and her teeth..... :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2:

The reign of Barbara is truly over.....

Am I the only one who's thinking that she isn't doing any work over there? But I love her NY Pictures. Just saying. :D

I naively believed that if she just moved to NY her modelling career would magically transform and take off.....after all it did happen last year...she was working a LOT with VS and other good brands....but I was wrong.... other than that Terry Richardson job that IMG NY tweeted about nothing ....I think this time she waited way too long with VS ...I don't think she will ever work with VS again and VSFS 2014 is just not gonna happen and Barbara fans  need to accept the hard truth and just move on...Cos VS have truly moved on to greener ( aka skinnier) pastures.....plus her hair,body and image needs desperate grooming and tlc and she doesn't seem willing to put in the effort....too bad....I think she will be in NY for some time and try to revive her career...it's too late for that anyway so after some time will probably go back home  .Maybe then she can go to law school like she always boasted about during interviews....

I would NOT keep hopes up for anyone thinking she would walk VSFS 2014.

Maybe next year she can come back but not in time for this years show, It is good to see her in NYC and hopefully networking. Best case scenatori she had her year without modelling and now misses the life and wants to get back to it.

Shooting with Terry can be great but from the preview shot we saw it doesnt look like anything special

:nicole:  :nicole:

OMG WTF .....This so-called "friend"/Photographer Rush Zimmerman is a REAL bitch...I mean come on WHY THE HELL would you post such an incredibly unflattering photo of BP on her Instagram acct and also tag BP .....her follower list majorly ballooned only cos of BP....Ugh...... :beating:  

Barbara ,her giant head sticking through that cardboard hole ,looks absolutely awful ...Her hair ...like bleached,old colourless straw and her teeth..... :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2:

The reign of Barbara is truly over.....

I naively believed that if she just moved to NY her modelling career would magically transform and take off.....after all it did happen last year...she was working a LOT with VS and other good brands....but I was wrong.... other than that Terry Richardson job that IMG NY tweeted about nothing ....I think this time she waited way too long with VS ...I don't think she will ever work with VS again and VSFS 2014 is just not gonna happen and Barbara fans  need to accept the hard truth and just move on...Cos VS have truly moved on to greener ( aka skinnier) pastures.....plus her hair,body and image needs desperate grooming and tlc and she doesn't seem willing to put in the effort....too bad....I think she will be in NY for some time and try to revive her career...it's too late for that anyway so after some time will probably go back home  .Maybe then she can go to law school like she always boasted about during interviews....

post-85293-0-1446056440-38536_thumb.gif

^ +1

^ :rofl:

It's a ritual in this thread now Michelle :p

I'm starting to think so too. Because whenever I check this thread I have to see that rant I know oh so well by now.  <_<

This dearest visitors of the Barbara Palvin thread was appleauto's weekly reminder to remind us how lazy Barbara is and all that shit. :rofl:

^ All I want is for Barbara to work 24/7, that's not too much to ask for, is it? Who needs sleep, breaks and vacations, especially after being in this business for years now? But no, lazy and bad Barbara doesn't care about what I WANT, she only cares about HERSELF and her life. :blah:

Barbara, if I see you, you better get ready for some ass whooping you lazy girl.  :beating: