Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

@jenjalouse; Is it possible to be cute and funny at the same time the answer is yes, just look @realbarbarapalvin @lofficielparis #lofficielparis #barbarapalvin #backtowork #ibizaexpress #romaingavras #behindthescene #backstage #thankscarl #honeypotes #funnyface #cutegirlsdoitbetter #happysunday
post-85883-0-1446056380-99836_thumb.jpg
instagram

Is it possible to be cute and funny at the same time the answer is NO, She is not looking good at all... :yuckky:  :yuckky: 

She looks HORRIBLE...the cartoonish Miley Cyrus/Cara faces are not working ...not model material at all and certainly does not look like a supermodel or any kind of model...I can't believe this girl has a BEAUTY contract with L'Oreal Paris no less...one of the biggest cosmeric/skin care brands in the world...she looks bad bad bad....I haven't seen a single flattering Instagram pic of her in at least 6 months....shame....so much beauty and totally  clueless in how to market it...

Just my opinion..I think she looks cute there..