Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Barbara Palvin @BarbaraArmy  ·  8h

#NEWS Barbara and Kristof are back together. Barbara et Kristof sont de nouveau ensemble.

Hungarian tabloids are referring to a fake facebook account of Kristof and saying they are together. One of the questions for the Brazilian Vogue askbarbarapalvin thing was something like how she can act sexy on photos and she said when she was in a relationship she used to think about her boyfriend and think something like 'hey baby, I'm coming for ya! but now that she's single she still can find boys to think about. 
"O que você faz para ficar sexy em uma foto?", perguntou @its_saahalves. "Quando tinha namorado, pensava nele. Um olhar 'hey, baby, estou indo na sua direção, te encontrar' funciona na passarela. Agora que estou solteira, penso em alguns rapazes que estão por aí, também". 
But is her love life and rumors about it really something needed to know and discussed here, Appleauto?  :/ 

AskBarbaraPalvin the 10 questions:

What do you do to get out in sexy photos? (via @ its_saahalves) 
I think of someone. When I was dating my boyfriend thought, what he would see in the photo. A look at 'Hey baby, I'm coming toward you, find you in bed, I love you!' [laughs]. Now that I'm single, I think the guys that are out there. 

Have any celebrity crush? (via @ saravidall) 
Johnny Depp. Because he's hot! He is an amazing actor. I have not had the chance to meet him, but maybe not want because sometimes you dream of something and when you know what is 'Ugh!' in reality. 

If you were in a zombie apocalypse, what would be the first thing you would use to defend themselves? (via @ saaholiveiraa) 
My muscles! 

If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be? (via @ vitoriaaleite_) 
I'd want thinner legs - I have a curvy butt [laughs]. And would want less purple! From time to time I'm home, and suddenly, I get bruises. Kick and table unintentionally and I 'm ****!'. So my knees are darker than the rest of my body. 

What is the reaction of a fan that scared you more? What did he do? (via @ t_amriresantos) 
I get scared just knowing that I have fans! The first time I noticed this was when I was in Paris for the Dior Homme fashion show and some fans started pushing, making four security guards take me there. They were crying and screaming, it was scary; I do not want them to get hurt. 

Is single at the moment? (via @ palvinbarbara) 
Yes, I am. 

What is the meaning of your tattoo? (via @ pfvrcahh) 
It is the number four human evolution. It's my lucky number; the four seasons; North, South, East and West. 

Have a hobby that few people know what it is? (via @ caroline_hilario) 
I love fishing. Also, I love reading - if you start a book, I'll finish it in a day. My favorites are those killings, blood, detective stories. 

Which Brazilian model like most? (via @ its_saahalves) 
Gisele. No, no, wait. Alessandra Ambrosio is a Brazilian? Then she! 

Want to go on a date with me and eat pizza? (via @ zeddinsta) 
Of course. Call me. I love eating pizza.

Thanks for all the updates Michellexo

Getting a cover is big news, can't wait to see how that turns out. Just when I thought I couldn't like Babs anymore than I already do she says she likes Ale the best of all Brazilians, good choice!