Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

*Sigh* :hang:

Red colored background and size 18 : Bellazon we have a smart newbie on Barbara's topic!

If you are not an idiot :tf: obviously you are

go back reading the posts on page 827 -the page just before 828, it's easy- to understand mine.

If you are an idiot :tf: don't bother.

19 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

@frenchkiki That user seems to not speak English as a first language and doesn't seem to understand the corresponding humor or sarcasm. It looks like this

person is using Google Translate to post on this thread. The rage is real though :yes:

You know what? I get that. I really get she/he doesn't speak English BUT i am so tired of people coming here to say shit and not even thinking twice before to post something. Especially if you are not sure about the language you are using to make your point.

And lately I really have zero patience when it comes to Internet comments :/ + the red background is not helping to calm me down. And when I read what was written AGAIN on the preview by the same person whom started this "discussion" I just :banghead::dead_horse::hang:

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:
1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

You know what? I get that. I really get she/he doesn't speak English BUT i am so tired of people coming here to say shit and not even thinking twice before to post something. Especially if you are not sure about the language you are using to make your point.

And lately I really have zero patience when it comes to Internet comments :/ + the red background is not helping to calm me down. And when I read what was written AGAIN on the preview by the same person whom started this "discussion" I just :banghead::dead_horse::hang:

Pay attention to the words you use when talking about the people I have no patience with me in contempt !

5 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

*Sigh* :hang:

Red colored background and size 18 : Bellazon we have a smart newbie on Barbara's topic!

If you are not an idiot :tf: obviously you are

go back reading the posts on page 827 -the page just before 828, it's easy- to understand mine.

If you are an idiot :tf: don't bother.

:rofl: