Bellazon

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

jman

Congratulations, you've entered the thread that is about the greatest game currently out on Nintendo Wii. :clap:

I've been waiting a long time for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

The N64 version was pure perfection. The replayability factor was endless. I didn't like Super Smash Bros. Melee on the Gamecube that much. It deviated too far from the original (I thought the designers tired too hard in the graphics department and the game speed was too fast for me :pinch: ).

Brawl has come back to original Smash Bros. roots. It's the only game I play, and will play for a long time.

So I know this is a longshot, but just wanted to know if anyone here on BZ was willing to give online a shot with me? I've only played online against one of my friends, because I don't now anyone else who has it <_<

If anyone gets this, my friend code is 2535-3448-6354.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

most of the time I just random, I havent really mastered anyone, but if I had to pick I'd say Pikachu/Kirby/Ike/Falco/Mario :laugh: , how about you?

I play with Matt(LoveModels) sometimes so if you play we could make it a threesome someday :o

here's my code; 4897-8759-7556

Limerlight what country/timezone are you in? we're probably gonna have to schedule this if we want the threesome :laugh:

o and imo they should put the Mii's in the next game =P

Westcoast of Canada, So it's the Pacific Timezone.

AND FOR THE RECORD this will be the only time i ever even think about a three some with 3 guys :p

The Mii's? That would be kinda cool, base their abilities on the Wii Sports fitness testing!

Oh and Jig, i'll add you ASAP :) Then i'll post my # too