Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

hellooooo beautiful Leo lovers

I`m a huge fan of ' LEO THE GREAT' for almost 12 years!!!!!

I love all of his movies & his magnificent performances always take my breath away & 'Romeo & Juliet' is my all time favorite Leo movie ;)

Thanx a million 2 everyone here 4 da pix/links & vids!!!!YOU ROCK :wave:

LEO 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew McConaughey has joined the cast of Red Granite Pictures' The Wolf of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese and starring Leonardo DiCaprio.

The film, which begins shooting this month in New York, is based on Jordan Belfort's best-selling memoir of the same name. Red Granite is fully financing and producing the movie.

McConaughey will play Mark Hanna, the early boss and mentor of Belfort (DiCaprio).

Red Granite is financing and producing the drama, which also stars Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Kyle Chandler, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal, Cristin Milioti, P.J. Byrne and Ethan Suplee.

Terence Winter adapted the screenplay, which chronicles Belfort's dramatic rise and fall on Wall Street, along with his hard-partying lifestyle and tumultuous personal life, which included drug and alcohol addiction.

Red Granite's Riza Aziz and Joey McFarland are producing with DiCaprio, Scorsese, Emma Koskoff and Alexandra Milchan.

Welcome dewa888 and Leolover.

Thanks for the info Ox, I could never imagine Leo and McConaughey in the same movie, but it's ok. Also thanks for the pic with the fan, I think his hand is glued on that e-cigarette... :hehe: but I'am glad he's determined to stop smoking, congrats Leo. :clap:

Hello!!! I been here visiting so often I decided I better create an account! I'm a big Leo fan & this is a great place to find news & pictures. I love that Leo & Bradley Copper are friends....two of the hottest men to walk the planet!! These are my favorite pictures that I've seen of them on-line:

post-61711-0-59094100-1343947624_thumb.ppost-61711-0-94247800-1343947650_thumb.j