Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

:drool:

Heartthrob Rio +20

Who arrives in June in Brazil, more precisely for the Rio +20 meeting, is the American actor Leonardo Di Caprio. He comes to launch Lyon, a special line of roasted coffee in a sustainable manner. In partnership with the group La Colombe coffee is a special mix of crops from the mountains of Haiti, Peru, Ethiopia and the Brazilian Cerrado of Minas Gerais. Here, the difference in altitude of the plantation is around a thousand meters. Who cares for the coffee green and yellow is the researcher José Airton Magni. The product, which has its blend the ultra high, it will cost on average $ 35.

global Warming

The executive Todd Carmichael, founder of La Colombe, also comes to reporting on the project, which burns less crops and improves the quality of life of farmers. The money raised from 100% of net sales of coffee Lyon goes to environmental charities supported by the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation - since 1998 to defend land and oceans, protect clean water, help endangered species and victims of disasters, and study alternative green energy.

green direction

Wherever he goes, the activist DiCaprio is always armed with camera and script in hand. He will shoot the beautiful surroundings of Rio and the lack of sanitation of poor communities. The material will be transformed into a documentary for his ONG, responsible for the project The 11th Hour. He is a member of World Wildlife Fund, the Natural Resources Defense Council, International Fund for Animal Welfare and the American Global Green.

http://www.marciapeltier.com.br/variedades.aspx?mid=3808

Tweet from girl who just saw Leo at Audubon Park; we had an earlier tweet of someone lucky enough to see him biking at same park in NO

Cat Philb‏@PatChilbinReply

Just saw Leo DiCaprio is Audubon...this better be a sign that my week is going to get better #handsomehopes

Barbie

As to where Leo is , I would say from the Django filming information I saw posted Sunday and now today, he's been back in NO filming like the rest of the stars

Monday's filming information :

Django Unchained is filming at their sound stages in New Orleans

Today's filming information :

Django Unchained, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, is filming at/around the Evergreen Plantation.

Which as we've come to learn means, that ,unless Leo goes to a Hornets basketball game, we need him to go somewhere this weekend if we are to see any new pix when he is not filming :p

Pami

That's great news about Leo coming to Brazil ! :)

I'm certainly looking forward to new pix from the conference for all of us , and even better, a chance for one of you to be posting a Leo sighting :)

ByPrincess

Thanks for tweets and reposting of the great Golden Hat pix; one of my favorite recent pix of him :)

Thanks girls for all news, tweets and pics :hug:.

Welcome, Proletinchen :wave:.

"LEO KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE'S DOING SO IT WAS PRETTY OKAY"

:whistle:

:wave: Hi Nanda. Yes. Rose not making room for Jack on the raft has long been an issue for debate. I think that he was always going to die because Jack is meant to represent all the young working class men on the ship who were much less likely to survive the tragedy. I think it was felt that Jack's selfless sacrifice for Rose made the film more romantic. I don't know about you but I would have been fine with Jack and Rose surviving and making lots of babies :laugh: I would n't have minded seeing the fourth option.

Hi, dr. brown :wave:. Nice to see you posting more. And good point... the movie wouldn't be the same without those dramatic scenes :cry:.

Nanda

Love the position chart,, I'll take the fourth one with Leo even if we're on dry land :p

I guess you're talking about the third, right? The same I would choose... Leo lying down on me, or I lying down on him :p. :laugh:

1,000 pages?

__fucking_awesome___gif_by_jantofan-d4247jx.gif

:laugh:

I hope that only have good press for Leo here in Brazil, and lots of pics, yeah!

Me too! You can't have bad things to say about a man whose doing such a good thing right? I hope anyways... because the media can be a real bitch sometimes. :/ :)

Exactly, fash. But I think he will be very well received by people here and he will be a gentleman as always. :) About the press I don't know, I don't mean the professional press, I mean the gossips sites and this kind of stuff.

Kat

I just now checked the Hornets schedule, and there is a home game tonight versus Houston , of course, it doesn't mean Leo will go, but , if not, we need to decide where he needs to travel to , so we can get some new pix :)

http://www.nba.com/hornets/schedule/

ByPrincess

Thanks for latest Leo sighting in NO

I checked their NO website , and as you can see it is located on the Prytania mentioned in tweet :)

Paris Parker Salon & Spa

4900 Prytania Street, New Orleans, LA 70115

(877) 878-4438 ‎ parisparker.com

Nanda

Funny gift , thanks :)

Barbie

You still can't see the Golden Hat pix that ByPrincess posted of Leo ?