Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

fash: your avi and sigg are quite lovely, loved the line on your sigg, I think I recognized this one... hehe. And I answered your pm.

You're the ultimate leo fan for recognizing the line hehe, plus the writing isn't easy to see because it kinda blends in haha :p. Thanks sent you another :wave:

Holy crap! :o Two pages until we hit 1000! I never in a million years thought this would be the first thread to do so... seeing as how early last year we were only on 100.

Hello, girls :wave:.

Thanks a lot for all the articles and pics... really hot pics :drool:.

I finally watched Titanic 3D on monday, and OMG! Forget what I said about Jack not being one of my favorites because I completely changed my mind... I've seen this movie dozens of times, but this experience on the big screen is so different than watching the film on TV, and in 3D, Leo's performance and the emotions are too intense. Jack Dawson is now part of my group of favorite characters, along with Billy Costigan, Frank Wheeler and Abagnale, Danny Archer, Teddy Daniels, Don Cobb... :heart:.

The session was completely full, women crying, including myself :p... I left the movie theater and I had not been able to sleep until 4 a.m, so much adrenaline.

Holy crap! ohmy.gif Two pages until we hit 1000.. this'll be the first thread to do so!

Ya, it's pretty impressive!

That's great coming from De Niro. That would mean a lot to Leo coming from him. Have to say though, as nice a man as Matt Damon is, it is odd to me when people compare him and Leo as actors. Leo is a better actor I think.

Matt Damon is good, but please... not even close to Leo!

As to Matt, I think he is a good actor, but , personally, I wouldn't put him at same level as Leo, Sean Penn , Christian Bale,etc.

Well said, exactly :thumbsup:. Another actor I really liked, was Heath Ledger... he was at the height of his career when he passed away, unfortunately.

So sexy...

post-52055-0-1446082884-33575_thumb.jpg

Fash

I'm here now, so I'll be answering your pm soon ! :)

Barbie and Fash

I love both of your new Erin avi/siggi :}

Pami

Your gif about Titanic is hilarious, when do you think you will get a chance to see it ?

Nanda

Sounds like your trip back to Titanic was a special one; no matter how many times I've watched the film it still moves me to tears :)

Nanda

Sounds like you trip back to Titanic was a special one; no matter how many times I've watched the film it still moves me to tears :)

Definitely, Ox. I'm still... I don't know, I don't have a word for this right now :laugh:.

fash: your avi and sigg are quite lovely, loved the line on your sigg, I think I recognized this one... hehe. And I answered your pm.

You're the ultimate leo fan for recognizing the line hehe, plus the writing isn't easy to see because it kinda blends in haha :p. Thanks sent you another :wave:

Holy crap! :o Two pages until we hit 1000! I never in a million years thought this would be the first thread to do so... seeing as how early last year we were only on 100.

thanks for the compliment fash.

thanks ox.

cute pic, thanks Nanda.

fash: you are right, we will reach page 1000, I never imagined this because like you said at this same time last year we have barely passed page 100, it's crazy how this thread moved QUITE fast.

thanks to all this lovely fans here that never let go, we rock, hehe. :p

Someone wrote this on leonardofanuk blog, haha. :rofl:

"At the end of Titanic, Leo sinks to the depths of the ocean. At the beginning of Inception, Leo washes up on a beach. Later, his wife jumps (you jump, I jump) to her death. At the end of Inception, Leo spins her dream top because he doesn't know what's real and what's a dream. And at the beginning of Shutter Island, Leo goes to a psychiatric facility because of his traumatic experiences..."

I don't know if legit or not, but if it is, I sure would like a look at those 7 minutes ! :p

‏@OldQuarterFilmsReply

Watched a 7 minute extender trailer for "Django Unchained" last night. Hold on to your butts. It's righteous...

Barbie

Thanks for UK Fan comment :)