Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

And here a cute vid talking about Titanic premieres in 1998 and now. Shows Cameron talking about Leo's reaction when he saw the movie in 3D and shows Leo's interview in Titanic premiere and a lot more, take a look: on the same page and below of the other vid about Leo's career.

http://www.etonline.com/movies/120477_Leon...Icon/index.html

wow so nice vid :wub: so many rare clips :woot:

Yeah Sick so many rare clips indeed!!! :dance: Never saw the majority of them! Its so great that when you think you've seen all there is to see of leo interviews... you get surprised with new ones!! :D Just like I never thought i'd get a chance to see his Parenthood episodes and The Foot Shooting Party after extensive searches and then out of nowhere it just pops up one day lol. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us haha

yeah! that's right fash! hope one day we'll see the full episodes of The Footshooting Party :cain:

ad I want to see more clips during Basketball Diaries set! Leo and Mark together :wub:

And here a cute vid talking about Titanic premieres in 1998 and now. Shows Cameron talking about Leo's reaction when he saw the movie in 3D and shows Leo's interview in Titanic premiere and a lot more, take a look: on the same page and below of the other vid about Leo's career.

http://www.etonline.com/movies/120477_Leon...Icon/index.html

thanks for telling that Barbie! :wave: so many rare clips were there too! :wub:

ad I agree you Barbie! I like Kate in Titanic,she's so young,beautiful :wub: red hair suits her a lot! :wub:

yay! tomorrow is the premier of Titanic 3D! :ddr:

ad I want to see more clips during Basketball Diaries set! Leo and Mark together

I agree sick! I love seeing leo and mark together, they always seem to have a good time :)

Thanks pami for the Django set pic!!! Too bad it wasn't leo :/

It's crap not even worth translating :p

But gimme a minute.

EDIT

Cover:

Leonardo DiCaprio, he’s humiliating his girlfriend

Second page:

Even though Leo has introduced Erin to his mother once, he’s driving away all suddenly.

Beach photo:

Leo prefers to party with his friends in Mexico on Sir Philip Green’s birthday party, than to guide his girlfriend along her fashionshow.

[Arrow] He is abandoning her

With His Friends:

His trick.

His friends mean more to him.

When one of his friends feels like grabbing a beer, Leo uses ‘I’m on my way’ as an excuse to cancel the date with Erin

He Doesn’t Really Love Her

A while ago, Leo said to marry Erin. Now he’s scrabbling back.

Circle:

“If I had found true love, I’d be married right now” – Leonardo DiCaprio

Kate pic:

Even 15 years after the taping of Titanic Leo can’t get tired off calling his co-star Kate an ‘enchanting and big-hearted woman”.

[Pic text] He’s swoomed by other women

Third page:

Leonardo DiCaprio (37) Broken hearts are left on his path. With his impossible [behavior, character] he has hurt yet another woman.

Well, he has some guts! It hasn’t been eight weeks, when Leo started dreaming from marriage and a happy life together, that Leo has [pissed off, made mad] his girlfriend Erin Heatherton. In an interview, the Inception star was quoted saying ‘If I had found true love, I’d be married right now, right?” Conclusion: Topmodel Erin Heaterton isn’t the woman of his dreams. And they won’t be walking down the aisle any time. How humiliating for the Victoria’s Secret-Angel! Even if you leave out the fact, no woman would like to hear that from the man of their dreams, Erin might have thought to be the one to tie down Leonardo and his fear of marriage.

It turns out Leo’s got cold feet – once again. Mexico made that very clear. Even though Erin and Leo were both in the state of Sunshine, they didn’t see each other. The movie star celebrated Philip Green’s birthday with friends, while Erin was modeling at Nextel fashion event – at the same place – in the same week! But visit his girlfriend once? Or bring her to the party? No!

But also back at home in Los Angeles Leo can’t commit to the relationship. Instead of spending the evening with Erin, he rather sits at home. And it also gets on Erin’s nerves how he’s constantly surrounded by other ladies. To make her self feel a little better after all the things he’s put her though, she’s keeping him at a distance for now. To add to the inpact she tweeted a picture of herself in a bikini, arm in arm with a mysterious man. And added to the picture: “I’m having the best day of my life with Ryan” A message that might have got to Leo.

Erin pic: She can’t believe Leo’s hurting her so much after a 4 months relationship.

Twitter pic: Erin’s revenge

Fourth Page:

Stupid action, Leo!

His girlfriend won’t accept all his flaws.

A few unconsidered words can ruin a lot in a relationship. Womanizer Leonardo DiCaprio must have experienced some. Even though he humiliated pretty girlfriend Erin Heatherton when he explained about his fast switching relationships in an interview. “If I had found true love, I’d be married right now”. Words that stung Erin right in the heart, since they have been dating for four months now. “Leo sees a future with her” a friend recently said about the relationship, there even was talk about a wedding! But the actor has gotten cold feet and it crawling backwards. He’s at the wrong side with Erin, and she took sweet revenge by putting a very friendly photo with a gentlemen on twitter. “I’m having the best day ever with Ryan” Let’s wait and see how Leo will react. He has admitted before he [can’t tell of he likes or hates] woman who follow his every command.

Other pics: Repeat of the previous page

Hi there. I don't speak any german. Would someone be so kind as to tell me which part of the article sees Leo referring to Kate as an 'enchanting and big-hearted woman'? So cute if true

Hi there. I don't speak any german. Would someone be so kind as to tell me which part of the article sees Leo referring to Kate as an 'enchanting and big-hearted woman'? So cute if true

Sure, sweets :)

It's on the second page Sick posted.

If you look at the picture where Kate and Leo are posing it's in the quote right next to it.

(I'd just have to note that other parts of the article aren't that strict on facts, so it doesn't have to be 'true' ;) )

A cute article from San Francisco male film critic about Titanic that basically keeps just telling you the best thing is Leo :p

Film: How about 13 new angles on 'Titanic'?

•By MICK LASALLE, San Francisco Chronicle

This year will mark the 15th anniversary of "Titanic," and this month makes it 100 years since the Titanic sank on April 15, 1912. To celebrate -- or at least commemorate -- these anniversaries, the 1997 film is being reissued to theaters in, you guessed it, 3-D. It opens on Wednesday.

Now I haven't seen the 3-D version, and I can't say I really want to, considering that most 3-D conversions look dark and odd; nor does "Titanic" particularly need to be in 3-D. Aside from the spectacular shots of the ship's sinking, just about everything good about the movie takes place in a close two-shot between Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. But who knows? It might look fine, and even if it doesn't, people who love the movie -- and there are lots of them -- might enjoy seeing it in a slightly new way.

In any case, this seemed like a good time to revisit the picture, and so I did, for the first time since 1997. In general, I found that some things about "Titanic" got worse with the years and some got better, but -- here's the good news -- the things that got worse got only slightly worse, and the things that got better got a lot better.

So here are 13 points to look for the next time you watch "Titanic."

1. The annoying absence of "the": Yes, the ship was called "Titanic," but nobody has ever called it anything but "the Titanic," for the simple reason that using an adjective as a noun without "the" just strikes the ear as odd. But in the film, a memo must have went out, because nobody but nobody says the "the." It's an affectation that calls attention to itself.

2. Check out the guy with the beard and exposition: In the film's opening, set in modern times, actor Lewis Abernathy is given the brutal task of having to spout all the exposition in James Cameron's often-awkward script. He survives as well as anyone could.

3. Speaking of the script: Cameron is a frustrating writer, in that he neither can be dismissed nor endorsed. He comes up with moments that are perfectly lovely, and then in other places, his script clunks. The first meeting of Rose (Winslet) and Jack (DiCaprio) is weak and cliched, and whenever we join them mid-conversation, it never feels like mid-conversation, but like some awkward simulation. He also can't resist moments of too-obvious irony, as when Rose's evil fiance (Billy Zane) says, "Picasso -- he won't amount to a thing."

4. But wait, what happened to those paintings? Rose has a Monet and a Picasso. They look familiar. But how did they survive? Did they float?

5. The much-maligned love theme: Celine Dion's rendition of "My Heart Will Go On" was heard so often in the late '90s that it quickly became the stuff of parody. In fact, the theme music is used beautifully throughout. It's a real asset to the picture.

6. If you want to see a sinking ship, see something else: See "A Night to Remember." This is not a movie about the Titanic. This is a love story set on the Titanic. If you don't get into the love story, you will hate the movie. So pay attention to the love story and stop waiting for the iceberg. It's a long wait.

7. DiCaprio is the whole movie: And if you want to get into the love story, DiCaprio is your way in. I failed to appreciate him in 1997, but he is wonderful here -- charming and self-assured, with many very fine moments.

8. Actually, it's a little like "Twilight," but not ridiculous: Winslet went on to become a beautiful and glamorous woman, so it's hard to remember that here, in her early 20s, her looks were unremarkable, and the real beauty was DiCaprio. As in "Twilight," you have the spectacle of an impossibly handsome heartthrob devoting himself to (and rescuing) an average pretty girl -- and telling her how awesome she is: "Rose, you're no picnic. You're a spoiled little brat, even. But under that, you're the most amazingly astounding girl -- woman -- in the world."

Also, like "Twilight," this becomes the story of a girl's first sexual experience, and he is attentive and considerate of that fact. "Nervous?" he asks, when they get together in the backseat of a car. No wonder girls went back and saw this movie 50 times.

"Titanic" is also like one of those youth movies where everything that can possibly happen happens on one amazing night.

9. Beautiful stuff here: Once the movie gets beyond the awkward first meetings between Rose and Jack, their scenes improve, and they're the best things in the movie. Cutting from them in the car to an overhead shot of the ship speeding toward its doom was inspired. When Cameron cuts back to the lovers, he gives us the single best shot in the film. We see the car from the outside -- and Winslet's hand suddenly presses against the glass. That's all we see. It's one of the subtlest presentations of an orgasm ever onscreen. It makes you wonder about a director who can do things this sparing, sophisticated and lovely and other things so ham-fisted -- in the same film. That's life. You take the good with the bad.

10. Keep watching Leo: Two good moments,

Read more: http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/entertainment/...0#ixzz1qzn1A8f3

Pami Thanks for the picture of Waltz on set !!!.. I agree its a step in the right direction hehe

ad I want to see more clips during Basketball Diaries set! Leo and Mark together :wub:

Same here Sick!!! Also speaking of behind the scenes of films I was hoping that during this Titanic promotion time we would have gotten more "New" behind the scene clips of Leo on the set of Titanic.. but it doesn't seem so :(

Oxford Thanks for comments from San Francisco writer. Great words for Leo!! :)

Barbie Thanks for ET clip :)

yep, fash, and there's also no many Titanic 1997 premier or press conference vids and it's really odd if you ask me :blink:

most of them that we saw are the ones that were used in programmes about Leo and all the clips are too short :( ah well... but I'm thankful what we got, I just never get satisfied with Leo's old stuff :trout:

7. DiCaprio is the whole movie: And if you want to get into the love story, DiCaprio is your way in. I failed to appreciate him in 1997, but he is wonderful here -- charming and self-assured, with many very fine moments.

I also believe that Leo is the soul of the movie, he is the charismatic thing,the pretty and charming golden boy! :p

But of course that Titanic was a big movie,one of the biggest movies in history in my humbe opinion and it's a sacrilege to compare it to Twilight! :wacko::wacko:

Claire Danes on Leo too :)

http://www.vulture.com/2012/04/claire-dane...appearance.html

Yesterday, tireless Titanic 3D promoter Kate Winslet turned her critical focus from Celine Dion's “My Heart Will Go On” to Leonardo DiCaprio's aging, and the result was … very honest. “We do look very different,” she told U.K. chat show Daybreak. “You know, he's fatter now — I'm thinner. It's true, though!” Before you take Kate Winslet to task for fat-shaming Leo, you should know that she is not the only former DiCaprio co-star making observations about his aging process. Cue Claire Danes, to U.K. magazine ASOS: “I saw Leo the other day and in some ways, our dynamic is absolutely the same, but then it’s like, ‘Oh, but wait, we’re big fat grown-ups!’” Granted, the use of the first person plural makes that comment a little more generous, but, man, it's rough out there for a formerly skinny nineties heartthrob.

Posted because of the quote ;)

^Thanks wijn!! I notice the media is turning these comments into kinda a smackdown on leo...look at this OK headline!

Claire Danes Disses Leonardo DiCaprios Weight Too | OK! Magazine

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/claire-dane...rios-weight-too

What I think they are saying is that leo is alot more manley.......he used to be skinny back then, hes not fatter now...hes just thicker. I think thats what the girls meant, but the media enjoys putting these headlines :/

yep, fash, and there's also no many Titanic 1997 premier or press conference vids and it's really odd if you ask me :blink:

most of them that we saw are the ones that were used in programmes about Leo and all the clips are too short :( ah well... but I'm thankful what we got, I just never get satisfied with Leo's old stuff :trout:

Yeah I wish we could see all these clips in their entirety too. :yes: But like you said a little is better than nothing :p

Also on Thought Equity there are vids of leo doing press junkets for Marvin's Room, R&J etc but we just can't access them. I wanna see these soooo bad! :cry:

Kat Yeah you have to be so careful what you say to the press because they sure can turn things around :)

:rofl: @ anyone who truly thinks Leo is fat. The dude went from looking like a pre pubescent 14 year old for decades to looking more grown up. I think he just physically "matures" at a slower pace - as you can see in photos when he's 16, he looks 10. Poor kid. I bet it was miserable to be "aw you're so cute. Are you one of the guys little brother?" by girls at that age when going out with other friends like Tobey or etc. HAHA. Poor little Leo.

THE DUDE FINALLY LOOKS MORE OR LESS HIS AGE. WOW THIS IS SO SHOCKING AND HORRIBLE...stupid media is stupid. He could even pass for someone younger - say early 30s. HE CAN'T LOOK LIKE AN 18 YEAR OLD - A LA JACK DAWSON - FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE. And I bet he's glad he's finally gotten bigger - he probably gets a lot less shit from others since he doesn't look so "girly" and small anymore...also it's probably a boost in confidence (not that there is anything wrong with being a naturally very thin guy). Yeah, he can get a little chubby stomach wise at times but it's because he doesn't like working out...like the majority of the world. Lol.

And Claire clearly did not mean fat as in fat/obese she just meant that they are both actually BIG ASS GROWN UPS and no longer like 17-20 years old.

OMG THE MEDIA IS SO STUPID.

I would take "fat" nowadays Leo over Titanic Leo any day. He's muuuuuuuuuuuuch more unf worthy to me now. I mean, he was hot back when...BUT UNF NOW. I wouldn't feel like I was macking on some underage kid nowadays. :rofl:

I would take "fat" nowadays Leo over Titanic Leo any day. He's muuuuuuuuuuuuch more unf worthy to me now. I mean, he was hot back when...BUT UNF NOW. I wouldn't feel like I was macking on some underage kid nowadays. :rofl:

+1 :) Well said bari :D :thumbsup: