Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Have you seen this cute fanmade vid?

Pami: your sigg is quite lovely!

Where's yours Barbie,cant see your siggy! :huh:

Tks! :)

Ps....Tks Oxford!! Yes Barbie,they are holding hands!! :wub:

:laugh: ...well,I like this song and I like Celine Dion as well hehe.

Kate Winslet: Celine Dion’s ‘Titanic’ Song Makes Me Want to Throw Up

There is no love lost between Kate Winslet and Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On," the theme song to her 1997 blockbuster, "Titanic." The Oscar-winning actress was asked her thoughts on the inescapable track during promotion for the 3-D release of the iconic film and she didn't mince words. "Like throwing up," she described to MTV matter-of-factly. "No, I shouldn't say that! No, actually, I do feel like throwing up. I wish I could say, 'Oh listen, everybody! It's the Celine Dion song!' But I don't. I just have to sit there, you know, kind of straight-faced with a massive internal eye roll."

Perhaps the reason for Winslet's disdain for the song which sold over more than 20 million copies worldwide is because every time she walks into a bar or restaurant, someone always puts it on. "It's thrilling for people to surprise me with the Celine Dion song," she added with a laugh. Worse yet, some people have actually encouraged the "Mildred Pierce" actress, 36, to sing along. During a recent interview for a talk show in Italy, she says a pianist began to play "My Heart Will Go On" and the host "rather severely, urged [me] to go and sing it as though I had in fact sung it myself in the first place. It was like, 'No! I'm not going to do that.' They're like, 'Oh no, come on it will be funny.' No, it won't be funny. At all. And I'm not going to."

Thanks to "Titanic," it's not just "that song that shall go unnamed" that has forever haunted Winsle so have boats in general. But not because she fears another accident with an iceberg. "I actually now get onto boats and say, 'No jokes, OK? No jokes. Can we just move on from that? And if you have any jokes, let's just get them out of the way right now. Thank you. Anyone? Jokes, jokes? OK, moving on.' And then they still tell jokes," Winslet said. The most unoriginal one? Asking the actress to reenact the "I'm the king of the world!" scene made famous by her onscreen love, Leonardo DiCaprio. Despite the annoyance, Winslet maintains good humor about it. "Oh, yeah! Oh, that one! Oh, don't worry, it's my party piece. Sure, come on up, bring your granny."

"Titanic: 3-D" hits theaters April 4.

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/now/kate-winsle...xCDiOKf0Rdw#_=_

haha read this: :rofl::laugh:

“Over 14,000 costume changes was done and at times DiCaprio felt insecure about the way he looked. Co-star Gabriel Bryne explains to David Letterman on Late Night, “The first day we had to get into costumes, he (DiCaprio) called me over onto the set and asked, ‘Gabriel, do I look like an idiot?’ I said, ‘Leo, every woman in the entire universe is madly in love with you. Why would you look like an idiot?’ He then counters with, ‘Well, I just looked at you and you look like an idiot!’”

thanks to Leonardofanuk.tumblr.

haha read this: :rofl::laugh:

“Over 14,000 costume changes was done and at times DiCaprio felt insecure about the way he looked. Co-star Gabriel Bryne explains to David Letterman on Late Night, “The first day we had to get into costumes, he (DiCaprio) called me over onto the set and asked, ‘Gabriel, do I look like an idiot?’ I said, ‘Leo, every woman in the entire universe is madly in love with you. Why would you look like an idiot?’ He then counters with, ‘Well, I just looked at you and you look like an idiot!’”

thanks to Leonardofanuk.tumblr.

That was at the time of Titanic? :laugh:

I sent you a pm.

Awwwwww that pic of Leo and Erin :heart: Yes Barbie, they are definetly holding hands......AWWWWW :blush: Thank you sooo much Ox :hug: Totally made my day! :D

Thank you Pami for the titanic article, and barbie for that adorable quote :D

Barbie

Thanks for fan vid and Gabriel Bryne comments :)

I remember Gabriel telling that story on one of the entertainment news shows .

I love your April/Frank siggi :heart:

Pami

I love your sexy Leo siggi ; so many drool worthy men in one siggi :drool:

Like you I ,also, have never tired of Celine's song

Leo /Erin/ Final Four

Like all of you I was thrilled to see a pix of the adorable duo :heart:

If you recall in another tweet I found last night the guy mention The Black Keys were in same or another suite.

Well below is pic their lead drummer's girlfriend (Emily Ward )tweeted of Erin and her at game/in suite

post-52324-0-1446082783-66078_thumb.jpg

pami thanks for the Kate article. She is always so overdramatic with her answers ... gotta love her :laugh:

I still like celine's my heart will go on..... but I prefer just the score with sissel's beautiful voice.

oxford nothing gets by you! :p thanks alot for the pic and the info :)

Oxford,

I'm glad you liked my siggi. Fash is a great artist! :)

Oh yes,right Barbie,now I realized you were talking about "The Man in the Iron Mask" hehe. :laugh:

:guitar:

You're heeeeeeeeeeeeeere,there's nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing I fear....and I knooooooooooooooow...that my heart wiiiiiiiiiill go oooooooooon,on,on.....we'll staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay,foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever this way,you are saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafe in my heart aaaaaaaand,my heart wiiiiiiiiiiiill,go oooooooooooooooooon and oooooooooooooooooooooooooon haha. :laugh:

My singing broke several glasses now..... :D

Hallo People! :cool: Thanks for the tweets,news and pics. :wave:

Now my respective annoying comments because I have to represent the annoyance here :whistle: and You will never get rid of that :hehe:

About the Pic

Wow! I can see that beard keeps growing :ermm: I had mentioned that I hate when he have a lot of beard :p

BTW: That game seems really entertaining!!. Not really! :ninja:

Kill me! but I expected something more emotion in his first PDA. This will sound like extremely strange coming from me but I compare them with the moments that he had with his others girlfriends INCLUDING Blake... but I don't see that here :dontgetit: (...and By_princess was suddenly killed) :laugh:

About the tweet

But he really was in the emergency room or just was false alarm????

About Titanic Song

I must say I'm with Kate. After 300 weeks on the Billboard chart, that song was just making me puke. :rofl:

Although of the movie I will NEVER get tire. :D

About the article

Is well known that In touch IS NOT a reliable source of information, but I agree that Leonardo always makes more priority his friends than his girlfriends. Was very difficult for him to wait for her in Mexico???

Leo and Erin in suite at Final Four tonight

Yes, there is a NO tweeter who tweets twit pix :p

post-52055-0-1446082784-36073_thumb.jpg

AWWWWWWWW :wub::heart: :heart: :heart:... I loved, thanks a loooooooot, Oxford.

And Princess... it's just ONE SINGLE pic... we know that Leo isn't the guy more affectionate in public, but the way she has smiled in recent months, I'd say things are GREAT between them ;).

Thanks girls :wave:.

All I can say is that I'm fed up with these tabloids. They are always assuming things and always....of course, bad things.

It's always the same bla,bla,bla...Leo doesnt care about his girlfriends...or Leo doesnt bath,Leo met an ET,Leo has stinky feet... :laugh:

Let's sell,let's sell...let's make it well.....

I must become a singer very soon! :laugh:

All I can say is that I'm fed up with these tabloids. They are always assuming things and always....of course, bad things.

It's always the same bla,bla,bla...Leo doesnt care about his girlfriends...or Leo doesnt bath,Leo met an ET,Leo has stinky feet... :laugh:

Let's sell,let's sell...let's make it well.....

I must become a singer very soon! :laugh:

So true, Pami. You are very funny. :laugh: