Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

yes, fash. It's because this is such a lack of best things to worry about, they could make a serious thing about environmental and not make such a big deal about this ridiculous rumor. It's the only way I can look at this and I really have to laugh.

At least they don't forgot to mention that Erin Heatherton is his current girlfriend, because every single time in this program they have to mention Gisele just because she's Brazilian, this sucks sometimes, I can say it because I'am Brazilian. I remember the last SERIOUS appearance of Leo in Fantastico was him promoting Shutter Island in 2010, and they asked him about Gisele... but didn't mentioned that he was dating Bar. Come on, Gisele have another life now, and Leo... well Leo is on his third girlfriend after Gisele. Just wanted to vent this. Don't you agree with me Pami and Nanda?

I saw it, Barbie... my family was here in my ears all the time, playing with me <_<. As usual, I supported him :p.

I hate that channel :yuckky:... always avoid talking about the real problems of our country and fantasizing about things that don't exist. You said it all: "this is such a Lack of best things to worry about"... seems that our country has no social problems, it's a paradise.

And this interview in 2010... I loved his answer to the question - always very polite - said she was now married, and had a baby and he was happy for her.

I know Nanda, I tell my family that's ALL such a big lie and I agree they could show something about all the work Leo have been doing for the environmental all this years if they wanted to talk about this issue SERIOUSLY, but not they prefer to make fun of him with ridiculous made up story. But one day is the hunt, the other day is the hunter... :ninja:

In regards to the video in 2010, I know it was very sweet what Leo said about Gisele, I just don't like the way media in general and especially in this program always have to show her in ALL his interviews, not necessarry.

5 minute video of Leo

Leonardo DiCaprio: From Child Actor to Film Icon

April 01, 2012

Leonardo DiCaprio practically grew up in front of America's eyes from TV gigs on Roseanne and Growing Pains to his biggest role in Titanic and we're looking back at our interviews with the star over the years.

On April 4, DiCaprio and Kate Winslet relive their acclaimed love story like you've never seen it before when the Titanic hits the big screen in 3D.

http://www.etonline.com/movies/120477_Leon...Icon/index.html

wow so nice vid :wub: so many rare clips :woot: thanks a lot mickiala! :wave:

I wish you could see the vid kat! hope we'll see it on youtube soon! :wub:

I just think you don't need to be so negative about things... we already have many HATERS out there talking bad about them, is more than I can handle. But of course it's your opinion... I just don't have to agree.

We disagree, that's all. Let's move on...

Thanks girls :wave:.

Sorry but I don't think that by saying what I think and some of those are not always praising him I should be now considered a hater. Not for that I'm less fan of him.

But I understood perfectly that here some people will never be able of accepting different opinions without take it as an attack to Leo. <_<

I agree with kate and James a bit,in regards to their comments on Leo at the time of Titanic and now. I just dont agree that they speak on a way that it seems Leo is a fluffy or chubby guy... :laugh: Dont exaggerate! :anger: :laugh: He looks so handsome and macho hehe with great arms and shoulders...come on....gimme a break! :whistle::laugh:

Barbie,I agree with you,they see Leo and immediately think of Gisele,Leo will be in his 80's and they will ask him about Gisele,that's annoying!

Tks for the vid Mickiala! :wub:

Pami that pic is gorrrrggeeous!!

EDIT: Is this interview new?

In an interview with GQ magazine, he said: "Throughout my career, I never knew which movies of mine made money and which didn't. When Titanic came out, people would say, 'Do you realize what a success this is?' And I'd say, 'Yeah, yeah, it's a hit.'

The [money] stuff never mattered to me until I was into my thirties and got interested in producing, and people would show me charts explaining what finances a movie, what you'll make from foreign, what you'll make from domestic, what you need to make an R-rated film that's a comedy versus a drama. But even now I say that unless you want to prove that you can carry a film with your name, continuously trying to achieve box-office success is a dead end."

"For my generation, it's always the '70s. That period where you felt like the hands were being dealt back in the director's favor. The studios realized that letting them tell their stories was something the audience had a hunger for.

And of course, it all went awry. [They both laugh.] Taxi Driver to me is the ultimate independent-movie performance. Playing a character like Travis Bickle is every young actor's wet dream."

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hollywo...icle/80322.html

Gracias for all the stuff posted everyone. :D

Ah, I figured he'd hit up the zoo eventually since he seems to like to take multiple trips to the same zoo wherever he's at. I love me some animals but hate the heat so...no to the zoo. :rofl:

That picture is gorgeous, Pami. UNF UNF UNF.

Also the picture at the game of him and Erin is cute. I still won't deny that I hope he'll end up with someone more his own age but...whatever. Erin is adorable and she seems like a down to Earth, adventurous type so I like them together.

wow so nice vid :wub: so many rare clips :woot:

Yeah Sick so many rare clips indeed!!! :dance: Never saw the majority of them! Its so great that when you think you've seen all there is to see of leo interviews... you get surprised with new ones!! :D Just like I never thought i'd get a chance to see his Parenthood episodes and The Foot Shooting Party after extensive searches and then out of nowhere it just pops up one day lol. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us haha

I just dont agree that they speak on a way that it seems Leo is a fluffy or chubby guy... :laugh: Dont exaggerate! :anger: :laugh:

Yeah Pami I agree. The writer of the article really did their own spin for a headline. When I saw the title I thought Kate would have actually said that she aged better but she is just simply stating a fact that she lost weight and leo gained weight.... its the writer who decided to take those comments and put their own negative connotation on it :cain: :p

Also, that pic was smoking hot, and baby Leo is too precious! thanks!!

Thanks Oxford for the Satori news. Sounds interesting :)

Thanks Kat for the interview :)

Pami and Fash

I totally agree with both of your recent posts regarding recent Titanic related articles; well said ,ladies (Y) (Y)

As both of you mentioned, yes, the Leo we see below as Danny, Billy, Dom, and Jay are not the same physical size as Jack Dawson; instead over the past 15 years Leo had evolved form a gorgeous young man to all man , one's whose pix evoke the same mental reaction in your mind : UNF

post-52324-0-1446082790-55243_thumb.png

post-52324-0-1446082791-28959_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446082791-94768_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446082792-81245_thumb.jpg

Pami

What can I say you posted two fantastic pix today; a drool worthy man and adorable baby :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tonight's Final Four game

I sure hope this same tweeter attends the championship game tonight and tweets us another pix of Leo :)

Judging by Erin's twitter she was due back in NY today, so I don't expect her to be there

Pami and Fash

I totally agree with both of your recent posts regarding recent Titanic related articles; well said ,ladies (Y) (Y)

As both of you mentioned, yes, the Leo we see below as Danny, Billy, Dom, and Jay are not the same physical size as Jack Dawson; instead over the past 15 years Leo had evolved form a gorgeous young man to all man , one's whose pix evoke the same mental reaction in your mind : UNF

post-52646-0-1446082797-29008_thumb.png

post-52646-0-1446082797-48812_thumb.jpg

post-52646-0-1446082798-17652_thumb.jpg

post-52646-0-1446082798-19157_thumb.jpg

Pami

What can I say you posted two fantastic pix today; a drool worthy man and adorable baby :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tonight's Final Four game

I sure hope this same tweeter attends the championship game tonight and tweets us another pix of Leo :)

Judging by Erin's twitter she was due back in NY today, so I don't expect her to be there

Amen to your pics Oxford!God bless you! :drool:

AS you said,I too agree with you and Fash!Leo is such a macho man now! :gocho:

In regards to the video in 2010, I know it was very sweet what Leo said about Gisele, I just don't like the way media in general and especially in this program always have to show her in ALL his interviews, not necessarry.

I know, Barbie... they always talk about Gisele <_<.

Thanks Mick for the video.

Thanks Ox for the movie news.

Ox and Pami... the pics you posted are killing me here :drool:.

And I agree with the girls... Kate was not malicious. Leo was so skinny (and Kate was fatter than him :blush:), I personally prefer how he looks now... I never liked his body in Titanic or Romeo & Juliet.

I know, Barbie... they always talk about Gisele <_<.

Thanks Mick for the video.

Thanks Ox for the movie news.

Ox and Pami... the pics you posted are killing me here :drool:.

And I agree with the girls... Kate was not malicious. Leo was so skinny (and Kate was fatter than him :blush:), I personally prefer how he looks now... I never liked his body in Titanic or Romeo & Juliet.

I agree Nanda: I think Leo looks a LOT better now, manly, when he did Titanic he was so skinny. And I think Kate's body was prettier when she did Titanic, I don't think she looked fat, I think her body was great and I loved her red hair, fits so much with her. She still looks amazing anyway.