Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

We can see from tweet below that even if we all had ,also, been at Snoop concert there would have been no touching Leo :p

@hesDEEbomb ...lol, if you would have seen their bodyguards you wouldn't have touched them either ..they was just chillin' .

Pami

Great pix to we get our new pix :)

Ooh The House of Blues. Interesting.

Still, I can't see it being a place he frequents because I think it's usually pretty populated and/or a tourist destination. But? He might? Since it's populated? I guess, possibly, less possibility of being noticed?

Also, I don't live in New Orleans. I live in Baton Rouge, a city like an hour north-ish of New Orleans. AND LEO NEEDS TO COME SHOOT HERE SO I CAN ~STALK HIM~. Lmfao. I mean, I would go to New Orleans, possibly (? idk), if there were concrete shooting locations. But, like, IDK....I'd go especially if I had something else to do there but I don't really atm and like...I would feel stalker like just to go there to hunt for Leo. :rofl:

THIS IS WHY HE NEEDS TO COME TO BATON ROUGE.

Robert Pattinson talks about Leo :)

“I just try to keep working,” he recently told Film3Sixty. “I remember ten years ago Leonardo DiCaprio saying he liked to be able to take a break from everything, but I don’t think he can do that anymore. I think you both need to capitalize and steer your career at the same time, especially with a thing like Twilight, where it is literally such a huge thing that has blown up. It’s like a whole system, a whole universe.”

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/03/10/ro...nardo-dicaprio/

Tweets from guy from E news

Since he's there they will probably have small clip on E news on Monday's show :)

nothing funnier than watchin leo dicaprio's bodyguard try to stop people take pic at mobli party #sxsw2012

Marc Malkin‏@marcmalkinReply

tobey maguire also here and kevin connolly and leo's girlfriend #SXSW2012

It appears the Leo's pals are all there

Chuck, Kevin, Tobey, Lukas, Jonah

post-52324-0-1446082587-62487_thumb.jpg

A comment that tells it like it really is at such events from Chicago Tribune columnist :p

Melissa Harris‏

@ kenichi with leo dicaprio and toby maguire. Although in the throngs, I can't actually see them

Tweet pix from E guy

535420136.jpg

Andy Manoske‏@a2d2

Toby McGuire and Leonardo Dicaprio are in front of me. This is why you study math kids.

12:44 am - 11 mar 12vía Twitter for Android · DetallesResponder

Elise Hu‏@elisewho

Jared Leto sitting three booths down, Leo DiCaprio and Tobey Mac another booth over, they seem like zoo animals w all the gawkers :( #sxswi

12:43 am - 11 mar 12vía Echofon · Detalles