Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barbie

Like someone else mentioned earlier, I noticed just now more pix of Brad Pitt in New Orleans; where are the same paps when Leo has supposedly been at restaurants /Whole Foods, restaurants/bars ???

What gives ????

In fact was me that mentioned Pitt is in N.O. :p But yes, I don't understand why paps can't caught Leo... is not like he's hiding because we get sights of him and tweets. Or maybe Pitt call the paps, I don't know. :whistle:

I'am just very angry with this paps. :angry:

Thanks girls :wave:.

I'm so happy, Erin is there with him :wub:.

No new pics :cry:...

I understand that to his profession, as a serious actor that he is, is very good to stay away from these gossip magazines and sites of "entertainment" (unlike other "celebrities" who don't leave the magazine covers), but as a fan I DEMAND new pics... this waiting is killing me :angry:.

C'mon, Erin :heart:... tweet a pic for us ;)... I don't want Snoop Dog pics, I want Leo pics :p :laugh:.

A tweet from last night. :)

maeve brophy ‏ @brophhh

At the snoop dogg concert with Jamie foxx and leonardo dicaprio. Nbd

3:28 am - 10 mar 12 vía Twitter for iPhone · Detalles

It seems that he performed at the House of Blues New Orleans on Friday...

Now...House of Blues...post-51835-0-1446082584-29201_thumb.gif I will predict that it will be a recurring places for him... Like the Beach Hauss type of place for him :laugh:

Bari that was a tip for you :whistle:

More tweets from the concert.

Viva la Malarieeee . ‏ @MalarieMraz

Omg!!! Leonardo Dicaprio is standing right in front of me !!!!!!

3:31 am - 10 mar 12 vía Twitter for Android · Detalles

Viva la Malarieeee . ‏ @MalarieMraz

And his victoria secret model girlfriend!!!

3:32 am - 10 mar 12 vía Twitter for Android · Detalles

Oxf I had not noticed the info you posted of the Snoop Dog concert. :wave:

More about the Mobli event tonght at SXWX in Austin

Since it is launch of new form of Mobli , I do think we'll get pix :)

Not missing an opportunity to make an impression upon hipsters, Mobli is going to squeeze all the juice it can get out of SXSW with a major app revamp, and a party in Austin to boot.

Mobli, which counts Leonardo DiCaprio as one of its investors ($4M funding to date), is dubbing the new version, ‘Mobli 2.0′. Personally I feel they should have gone with ‘The New Mobli’ — zing!

Besides a Pinterest-inspired interface, the new version packs a major upgrade to the camera, along with a set of features to edit, touch-up and enhance photos, all bundled under a new section in the app called, ‘Darkroom’.

Rebuilt from the ground up, the new camera now includes real-time tilt-shift and even real-time video filters. Focus can now be locked and white balance set. This is on top of the 18 brand-new photo filters, superimposed gridlines and a self-timer.

The more significant part of this update is the Darkroom, which users can enter after they take a shot. Photos can be beautified with auto-correction for lighting and skin detail. A ‘Hawkeye’ button is an instant color and contrast enhancement feature, and there are now 9 more frames.

One of my favorite things about Mobli is its context and location-based features. In drunken honor of SXSW, Mobli will feature one exclusively available for folks in Austin (see screenshot below).

And if photos don’t express enough words for you, Mobli also built in a new messaging system into the app version 2.0

All-in-all, Mobli 2.0 is like Instagram on crack. Some may hate it, others will get hooked.

http://techcrunch.com/2012/03/10/mobli-sxsw/

ByPrincess

Thanks for Snoop Dog tweets :)

The night before at George Clinton concert I noticed people tweeting about seeing Samuel Jackson, Quentin Tarantino, Woody Harrelson there, so I was surprised earlier to not see any tweets of people spotting Leo last night

Glad to see they did , but I woud have been happier if either person had tweeted a pix :p

As one girl did tweet some pix and they show Snoop from behind ( she is the one who said Leo was standing infront of her ), so she had to be looking down from balcony seeing Leo/Erin infront of the stage area

However, I do think we will finally get some new pix for sure with this new Mobli launch event today :)