Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^LOL who knows....Seems like Leo is everywhere all the time now! :p I think they were couples vacaying with nikki, and chuck, seeing as he was the one who alerted us leo was there :D

Also thanks about my new Erin set :wub:

From US online /celeb sightings

-- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted smoking electronic cigarette SmokeStik at Goal Sports Bar in LA

Kat & ByPrincess

I think we might well have to hire a detective service this time as Leo seems to be being spotted all over , L.A, Austin, N.O :p

Kat

As to where Leo "is" I'm beginning to feel like I'm a character in Inception lost between reality and dreams.

As just today I found the tweet claiming he was in Austin at Radiohead concert, then I've also found a tweet claiming that he had just left a N.O. restaurant right before the tweeter arrived, and now it seems US has him recently spotted in L.A.

I would say the one accurate statement is that he was recently in the Bahamas ;)

pami thanks a bunch for the pics :hug:

Thanks Barbie :hug:

ox thanks for the tweet :hug: I agree its hard to say where he is right now, your Inception reference was very much appropriate lol. Though atleast we can say with certainty that he was in the Bahamas thanks to chuck. :p

Speakng of the bahamas, so Erin was with him :wub: would have loved to see some pics, but I'm happy for them that they're able to steer clear from the prying eyes of the paps. I'm quite impressed!

First of all Happy International Woman's day for you all!! :grouphug: We are the best! :ridinghorse: :guitar: :laugh:

Well...I found that pic on facebook and I didnt think twice before posting here hehe. I also dont know what it could be,it looks like a cigarrete,but for me it's an electronic cigarrete. :idk:

Now you tell me girls....where's Calvin Candie? :cry:

The tweeter below claims she is working on Django in New Orleans

One of her tweets is supposed to be of a poster hanging in Tarantino's office

And tweets below that she just ran into Leo at Whole Foods Store

Santho‏@thisissanthoReply

Just saw Dicaprio at whole foods. Now I'm gonna look for my heart that fell on the floor

I think these might be legit tweets, and we have indeed found out where Calvin is , as below is now a tweet from a guy with same locale

David Musser‏@dmusserReply

Surprised ran into #Leonardo #DiCaprio @ @WFM_Louisiana making groceries, but reminds he's in #NOLA not #Hollywood - #friendliness goes far.

Fash

The only reason these recent tweets seem to be more reliable to me is that the people tweeting are claiming they saw him, rather than the earlier ones that claimed someone else saw him/said he was there.

I haven't found any connection between the two tweeters; and they are both reporting same locale.

Of course, naturally I was hoping next they would tweet a pix :p

Barbie

If these recent Whole Food tweets are legit, than Leo is in New Orleans.

Of course, if we believe the other tweets we've seen, he'll be in Austin for Mobli on Saturday :)

ByPrincess

If these are legit tweets, then at least we have a locale for Bari to explore :)

Fash

Yes, what happened to taking pix with your cellphone ; what is wrong with these people :blush: