Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Isn't this Leo ???

If so it was posted by Leo's pal Chuck on Mobli just yesterday, taken at Green Turtle Cay in Bahamas

Leo is showing his arm /shoulder for Pami

As I told you last night, ByPrincess, I wasn't searching for Leo as he was lying next to me :p

post-52324-0-1446082568-65144_thumb.jpg

Wijn

Thanks for Titanic article :)

ByPrincess

As to Leo sighting at The W could be , like others we've seen, was a false sighting , unless Leo just flew into city late last night .

According to the article I posted , the filming goes to June, so Leo still has plenty of time to begin filming.

From reading the script, he has too much to film for it to take just a few days.

Besides he has to give time for our girl Bari to pack her bag /grab her camera /and turn on her Leo detector :p

Besides he has to give time for our girl Bari to pack her bag /grab her camera /and turn on her Leo detector :p

Yes let the poor girl sitting there day and night waiting for leo post-51835-0-1446082569-40864_thumb.gif

Also I have a question but please don't tell me more than I need to know :ninja:

The article says that The Evergreen Plantation will be closed until March 9... Calvin's character wouldn't have to do scenes there??? Somewhere I read that's where Calvin kidnaps the wife of I don't know who!

Isn't this Leo ???

If so it was posted by Leo's pal Chuck on Mobli just yesterday, taken at Green Turtle Cay in Bahamas

Leo is showing his arm /shoulder for Pami

As I told you last night, ByPrincess, I wasn't searching for Leo as he was lying next to me :p

Leo Bahamas.jpg

Wijn

Thanks for Titanic article :)

That is Leo for sure, :) But than he is in Bahamas not shooting Django? I have to say, that food seems delicious. :laugh:

DiCaprio: I don’t party anymore

Leonardo DiCaprio claims that he has put his partying days behind him.

The 37-year-old Titanic star admits he used to let loose in his twenties but he is no longer interested.

Leonardo is now committed to focusing on his work, including his recent lead role in Clint Eastwood’s J.Edgar.

"I don't do that much partying anymore as I used to when I was in my twenties,” he told the March issue of German magazine InStyle.

“Plus, it would be crazy to come to a set of a film with a director like Clint Eastwood with a hangover."

While he admits to partying in his youth, Leonardo vows he never let it get in the way of work.

His commitment to acting started from a young age and he has revealed that his mother was a great support.

"My German mother Irmelin was never a pushy mom,” he said.

“She just listened to me and refrained from laughing when this arrogant child told her why they want to become an actor at all costs. She was also extremely excited when I got nominated for my first Oscar at the age of 18."

Leonardo was nominated for a best supporting actor Academy Award for his role in the 1993 movie What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.

He has also received seven Golden Globe Award nominations and was named best actor at the Globes for his performance as Howard Hughes in the 2004 film The Aviator

ByPrincess

Yes, Leo has plantation scenes as it is Calvin's plantation named Candyland where the big film finale takes place.

However, since the film lasts to June, maybe, they will be filming again at the plantation at some other time, and that is when Leo is

doing his scenes .

I just know if he had invited me to Bahamas, I would be able to give you a more accurate answer :p

Wijn

Thanks for articles :)

ByPrincess

As he who shall not be named made me realize :

If I were there you would want me to take pix of him in his swimsuit. Then you still wouldn't be pleased , and you would demand pix of him without his bathing suit or my life .

And even when I sent those, you would next demand to know, not only, know where he is staying in New Orleans, but his room #. When I sent those, you would next demand to know at what time he would be in his shower.

It would be one demand after another that either I met , or you would harm myself or any future children of mine :shock: :shock:

So , that is right, I fully realize I'm not basking in the sun , feeling the sand between my toes, as I sip Mojitos with Leo :p

So finally you realized that in fact you're not there with him

Nanda Tell us the truth... you forgot to pay the internet connection right? :laugh:

Just kidding!... Miss you girl :hug:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one, Princess. But no, I PAY MY BILLS :p. Thanks, girl.

Thanks Oxford, Pami, Wijn, Sick, Fash (girl, your new avi and sig are so similar to Barbie's :laugh:... both beautiful :wub:).

:grouphug:

Welcome back Nanda! Missed you!! :kiss:

Hey, Kat... missed you too :hug:.

Leo in Bahamas? How cool is that? I want pics, but I don't think the paps are going there <_<... is already hard enough to get photos in LA, imagine in the Caribbean! Great find, Ox.

Thanks Wijn by the articles :hug:.

BTW, I don't know to say how much I don't like men with beards and long hair :ninja:... but Leo makes it work :whistle:.

ByPrincess

As he who shall not be named made me realize :

If I were there you would want me to take pix of him in his swimsuit. Then you still wouldn't be pleased , and you would demand pix of him without his bathing suit or my life .

And even when I sent those, you would next demand to know, not only, know where he is staying in New Orleans, but his room #. When I sent those, you would next demand to know at what time he would be in his shower.

It would be one demand after another that either I met , or you would harm myself or any future children of mine :shock: :shock:

So , that is right, I fully realize I'm not basking in the sun , feeling the sand between my toes, as I sip Mojitos with Leo :p

How ungrateful b*tch you think that I'm??? :o

Just the pic of one of his shoulder/arm and half head is fine :hug:

Thank you Nanda.

I'm not sure, if the whole set was posted. I just stumbled about it. And thought I post it.

post-37371-0-1446082571-476_thumb.jpg post-37371-0-1446082571-52775_thumb.jpg post-37371-0-1446082571-53911_thumb.jpg post-37371-0-1446082571-56615_thumb.jpg post-37371-0-1446082571-58773_thumb.jpg post-37371-0-1446082571-60141_thumb.jpg post-37371-0-1446082571-62435_thumb.jpg post-37371-0-1446082571-65805_thumb.jpg post-37371-0-1446082571-70506_thumb.jpg post-37371-0-1446082571-73713_thumb.jpg post-37371-0-1446082571-76196_thumb.jpg th_5f7622178612275.jpg/monthly_03_2012/post-37371-0-1446082571-79096_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3689675" alt="post-37371-0-1446082571-79096_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="133.82"> post-37371-0-1446082571-80918_thumb.jpg

So Leo's in Bahamas?! :blink:

How's he able to be in so many places at the same time? :laugh:

Oxford...tks for rememberin' me....those arms..... :drool: But we need to tell this guy to take better pics! :laugh:

Tks girls! :grouphug: