Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks princess for the Django pics, unfortunate leo is not in any of them :cry:

Thanks wijn for the leo-bradly producing news. I like to hear they are working together on a project :D

Ox and Audrina: Sent you both PM's!

Helloooooooooooo, girls :hug:.

My, how I missed posting here... about 1 month :cry2:.

Many things have happened... Oscar (it was a mess, one of the most boring ever :sleep:, I expected much more from Billy)... whatever, at least George didn't win :whistle:.

Erin and Leo are still together :heart: and I'm so happy for that :chicken: :ddr:.

Thanks girls for all news, pics, videos, tweets :wave:.

Welcome to the "family" EternalMagic and RomanFantasies... and Audrina, who is posting more :laugh:.

Barbie and Kat... I'm still here, just soem problems :hug:.

Nanda Tell us the truth... you forgot to pay the internet connection right? :laugh:

Just kidding!... Miss you girl :hug:

Oxf the girl in the pic is a lucky fan who meet them in a restaurant in Oak Alley on Sunday :wave:

I'll cross my fingers for a fan to approach to the set and dares to ask Leo for a pic :cain:

People of Louisiana... be bold!!! He doesn't bite :D

Sara Solar ‏ @saraliz1028

@MorganAdley512 Leonardo Dicaprio will be in Baton Rouge filming for a movie!!!!! #wemustfindhim

3:06 pm - 6 mar 12 v

I found this on my local news website: http://www.wbrz.com/news/hollywood-stars-in-baton-rouge/

But, like, I don't want to go and randomly hang around Perkins Rowe allllllllllll day in a chance I run into Leo. :rofl:

If that ever happened....I doubt I'd be able to speak to him. I'd be like: HOLY JESUS. And like squeak and try to take quick pictures.

Knowing Leo, he'd probably hit up cultural/environmental areas. I am sounding like a crazy Twilight fangirl. HAHAHA.

You're going to give up so easy??? C'mon girl :laugh:
I am sounding like a crazy Twilight fangirl. HAHAHA.

Pami and I need competition in the crazy department :rofl:

How dare you? :anger: :persuazn:

:rofl:

C'mon,where are these pics....nothing yet?

That's all your fault Princess,that's why we have no pics yet! :laugh:

Why do you keep Leo arrested at your home?rofl.gif

Hello girls and welcome back Nanda!! :wave:

ByPrincess

Thanks for reply about girl in pix with Jamie/Quentin :)

She needs to keep going back to that restaurant every day ; I know I would :p

Also great detective work on finding our Django man :flower::flower:

You and Bari need to team up like the Ghostbusters and don't stop to you get us some new pix :ridinghorse::ridinghorse:

Bari

Grab your camera and go , girl !!!! :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

Nanda

Welcome back :wave:

Oh Barilace, you could literally bump into him! :hehe:

Welcome back, Nanda! :grouphug:

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet's Titanic Blockbuster Almost Sunk New Drama

New show's producer revealed he thought film had 'said it all'

The producer of ITV's new drama Titanic, Nigel Stafford-Clark has admitted that the 1997 movie blockbuster of the same name, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, almost left plans to capture the disaster in a new drama, languishing at the bottom of the ocean.

Speaking to us at a press conference for the drama, Nigel said: “I felt that James Cameron [the film's director] had pretty much said it all... and then I suddenly thought, actually there is a way of doing this and it hasn’t been done before, and it’s something that I would be really interested in doing.”

The iconicness of the Kate Winslet film almost meant the new Titanic drama didn't happen.

With Downton Abbey creator Julian Fellowes on board, the new drama aims to be a very different take on the century old story, and the creators have shunned the stars of the film in making the TV series. The pair have high hopes that the new show will capture a part of the story that Cameron's film missed.

Stafford-Clark said “I mean Cameron was basically making a love story and then the most amazing hour long special effects movie. This would be the almost polar opposite of that, this would be a whole lot of stories of different people from different parts of society and they would weave in and out of each other.”

The film, which won 11 Oscars and grossed $1.8 billion worldwide, is set for release in 3D next month, with the TV series also debuting in April.

We can't wait to see it!