Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Claire Danes Loves Married Life

CLAIRE Danes says being married makes her feel more secure.

The actress — who tied the knot with British star Hugh Dancy in 2009 — credits her husband with keeping her happy.

“My mom Carla taught me that a long marriage can work. My parents have been together since they were 18 so I am privileged to have them as role models,” she said.

“I like marriage. I feel very secure. It helps when you are in love with the person you are married to.

“I do sometimes look at him and think, ‘You are really handsome.’ He keeps me sane and happy.”

Claire also explained she turned down Kate Winslet‘s Oscar nominated role in Titanic because she needed some time apart from leading man Leonardo DiCaprio after they worked on Romeo and Juliet together.

“Is it true I turned down Titanic? Yes,” she said.

“I have no regrets. I had just made a film with Leonardo DiCaprio in Mexico City for five months and I was very tired. It would have been ridiculous to do another sweeping romantic epic with Leo.

“I would never have been able to get away from him. He’s a lovely man and a great actor but we needed time apart by then.”

This last line from Claire is so cute. :blush: thanks for the articles wijn.

Waddles Ty‏@WaddlesTy

so Leo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Jamie Foxx are filming a movie with Quentin Tarantino in NOLA, and so the hunt begins......

12:15 am - 1 mar 12vía web · DetallesResponderRetwittearFavorito

Ryan Miner‏@Beantowntweeter

@NEDxo hi i'm from boston visiting nola next week u saw dicaprio's new movie set? is that at the plantation? hope to see some filming!

3:14 pm - 1 mar 12vía web · DetallesResponder

Filming in Louisiana:

Django Unchained is filming at the Evergreen Plantation

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2012/02...ango-unchained/

Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Django Unchained’ begins filming at the Evergreen Plantation in Louisiana on Monday

Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained recently wrapped in Wyoming, after spending time in Santa Clarita and Mammoth Lakes, CA, and is prepping to move to its next location.

On Monday (2/27), Django Unchained will move to the New Orleans area for the duration of the shoot, and rumor has it the Evergreen Plantation will be the movie’s first filming location in Louisiana.

According to a post on the historic site’s website, “Evergreen Plantation will be closed to the public Thursday, February 23rd, Friday the 24th and then February 27th thru March 10, 2012 for the filming of a major motion picture. Highway 18, in front of Evergreen will be closed February 27 thru March 9. We hope you will enjoy seeing Evergreen Plantation in this new motion picture.”

The plantation, which is located in Edgard, outside of New Orleans, would be a perfect location for the movie which centers around a slave-turned-bounty hunter (Django) who sets out to rescue his wife from Calvin Candie, a brutal Mississippi plantation owner. The schedule fits as well, assuming Thursday and Friday were for set up and filming begins on Monday.

Django Unchained stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Samuel L. Jackson, and Jamie Foxx.

Princess, I know this one will get you excited :D

Barbara Palvin talks about Leo :D

I can't understand the video, though I heard the part of Leo, one of the comments translated it, said that if she could send a love letter to anyone, it would be Leo :wub:

thanks for the info about Django filming, princess. It's seems it's a very secretive shooting and I guess we will not see pics of the set, Tarantino please stop with the mystery, we want to see pics.

And paps do your work and caught Leo, it's becoming ridiculous this lack of pics.

ox: thanks to bring the info about Kevin's b-day, hope he had a great day.

Princess, I know this one will get you excited :D

Barbara Palvin talks about Leo :D

I can't understand the video, though I heard the part of Leo, one of the comments translated it, said that if she could send a love letter to anyone, it would be Leo :wub:

thanks for the translation kat, I didn't understand a word she said in the video except Leo's name... but the way she talks is cute.

ByPrincess

Thanks for Jamie/Quentin pix :)

Who is that girl ? And most importantly, will she be providing us with pix of Leo very, very, soon ??? :wave:

Wijn

Thanks for article about "Out of the Furnace" :)

I wondered whatever happened to that film project. That was the film that long ago Leo was going to star in and Ridley Scott was going to produce. At the time it was titled Low Dweller , but it never came to be.

From the article we can see that Leo & Ridley's production companies will, however, stay on with producer credits.

Funny that Bradley's girlfriend will now play Leo/Slim's character's love interest, as if Leo was still involved she would be his. kinda like, what happened with Inception with his longtime buddy Guillaume's Canet's special lady Marion Cottilard playing his wife :)