Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

:rofl: at that thing from tumblr, Shine. Oh wow. People are crazy.

Also, I highly, highly doubt she's pregnant. I mean, girl might just have some period bloat going on and everyone is all: OMG BABY!!11. Lmao.

But like...if she is (which I think there is probably around a -1% chance :rofl:) it would be a cute baby! aw.

Also, I highly, highly doubt she's pregnant. I mean, girl might just have some period bloat going on and everyone is all: OMG BABY!!11. Lmao.

But like...if she is (which I think there is probably around a -1% chance :rofl:) it would be a cute baby! aw.

1% chance, haha. :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: You never fail to make me laugh!

I keep seeing them all have conversations with each other about their emotions towards it! Someone needs to get them back to reality - the whole 'hyperventilating, crying on the floor, threatening murder' business is ridiculous!

I keep seeing them all have conversations with each other about their emotions towards it! Someone needs to get them back to reality - the whole 'hyperventilating, crying on the floor, threatening murder' business is ridiculous!

In fact, I was reading tumblr and you right shine, their comments are so ridiculous that makes me laugh. Gosh, even that she was pregnant (which I don't think is the case) but this girls are freaking out. And if Leo turns to be a dad one day they will think this is bad? They are all crazy. :blink:

In fact, I was reading tumblr and you right shine, their comments are so ridiculous that makes me laugh. Gosh, even that she was pregnant (which I don't think is the case) but this girls are freaking out. And if Leo turns to be a dad one day they will think this is bad? They are all crazy. :blink:

Oh god, could you imagine if he announced he was having a baby in the future? If this is how they react to bogus rumours then imagine what they'd be like if he said he was :laugh::rofl:

I can't even justify their comments, It's just... mad! As much as I love Kate/Leo and would love it to happen, I think they might have to accept it'll never happen.

I'm pretty sure it isn't true either, hahaha! :p

Oh god, could you imagine if he announced he was having a baby in the future? If this is how they react to bogus rumours then imagine what they'd be like if he said he was :laugh::rofl:

I can't even justify their comments, It's just... mad! As much as I love Kate/Leo and would love it to happen, I think they might have to accept it'll never happen.

I'm pretty sure it isn't true either, hahaha! :p

Yes, this just a rumor and they are going insane, now imagine when Leo is going to be a dad really?

I'am the one who always love Leo and Kate together and how many times I wish they could be a couple but more the time pass we see that will not happen, like you said, if was going to happen something between them should have happened already, they are friends for like 15 years now. So imagine them getting married or having a family is delusional. This girls have to wake up, it's not like the end of the world and they are going mad about a rumor, is not a confirmed thing or whatever. Just stop with the non sense.

Yes, this just a rumor and they are going insane, now imagine when Leo is going to be a dad really?

I'am the one who always love Leo and Kate together and how many times I wish they could be a couple but more the time pass we see that will not happen, like you said, if was going to happen something between them should have happened already, they are friends for like 15 years now. So imagine them getting married or having a family is delusional. This girls have to wake up, it's not like the end of the world and they are going mad about a rumor, is not a confirmed thing or whatever. Just stop with the non sense.

Yes! They're always saying how they are like brother and sister, rather than lovers. I wish they could, it'd be perfect - but it won't.

I don't get how you could react like that to something like this. It's quite sad on their behalf really :/

Yes! They're always saying how they are like brother and sister, rather than lovers. I wish they could, it'd be perfect - but it won't.

I don't get how you could react like that to something like this. It's quite sad on their behalf really :/

yes, sad and mean. <_<

Claire Danes Loves Married Life

CLAIRE Danes says being married makes her feel more secure.

The actress — who tied the knot with British star Hugh Dancy in 2009 — credits her husband with keeping her happy.

“My mom Carla taught me that a long marriage can work. My parents have been together since they were 18 so I am privileged to have them as role models,” she said.

“I like marriage. I feel very secure. It helps when you are in love with the person you are married to.

“I do sometimes look at him and think, ‘You are really handsome.’ He keeps me sane and happy.”

Claire also explained she turned down Kate Winslet‘s Oscar nominated role in Titanic because she needed some time apart from leading man Leonardo DiCaprio after they worked on Romeo and Juliet together.

“Is it true I turned down Titanic? Yes,” she said.

“I have no regrets. I had just made a film with Leonardo DiCaprio in Mexico City for five months and I was very tired. It would have been ridiculous to do another sweeping romantic epic with Leo.

“I would never have been able to get away from him. He’s a lovely man and a great actor but we needed time apart by then.”

Leonardo DiCaprio and girlfriend Erin Heatherton celebrate liquor launch in L.A.

Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend, Erin Heatherton, got top-shelf treatment at Rande Gerber’s rum launch. Gerber and his wife, Cindy Crawford, dropped everything when the actor and his Victoria’s Secret Angel arrived around midnight at the Stone Rose bar in West Hollywood, where the nightlife impresario and partner Roberto Serralles unveiled their Caliche Rum. A roped-off VIP table was also rid of its occupants, so that DiCaprio and Heatherton could have the perch all to themselves where they made out and had a drink.

Speaking of DiCaprio, Hollywood insiders are still talking about the actor’s absence from the pre-Oscar party that Vanity Fair and watchmaker Richard Mille threw at the Bel Air Hotel in honor of filmmaker Martin Scorsese’s honor on Feb. 24.

We hear that DiCaprio was actually staying in the hotel, so it wouldn’t have been too much of an inconvenience to show up for the director who put him in so many movies.

A spokesman for DiCaprio says our source is mistaken. He explains that DiCaprio was working with a writer and the "Hugo" director right before the party. "Leo talked to Marty who told him to keep working and skip the party," says the rep.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/leonardo...3#ixzz1oFOl2rbW

thanks girls for updates! :wave:

about Erin's pregnancy... I don't think she's pregnant,I mean,they just started dating and don't think they decided to have a baby so quickly :laugh: well I'd be so glad about it to be honest,but we all know that's not Leo's type :laugh: I mean,he was dating Gi and Bar for about 5-6 years and didn't have babies with neither of them,5-6 years is really a long time,and Leo-Erin relationship is just couple of months old and I don't think they'd make that decision that fast :idk:

I don't think she's pregnant,I mean,they just started dating and don't think they decided to have a baby so quickly :laugh: well I'd be so glad about it to be honest,but we all know that's not Leo's type :laugh: I mean,he was dating Gi and Bar for about 5-6 years and didn't have babies with neither of them,5-6 years is really a long time,and Leo-Erin relationship is just couple of months old and I don't think they'd make that decision that fast :idk:

+ billion post-51835-0-1446082566-86023_thumb.gif