Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oh my god. Seriously, I love to read your opinions. Without ass-kissing, for me you all are true Leo fans. Simply because you people are happy that he has a new girlfriend, no matter who she is, as long as he is happy.

I adore Erin for years. (Ask Sick :D) It was not love at first sight.

But if you look at interviews from Erin, you must just like her. And she has grown over the years. And become better.

Whenever JustJared, as an example, brings out a new article about Erin. I swear myself not to read the comments. But then I do it yet. And each time it hurts.

So much hate comments about Erin. Just because Erin now is his girlfriend, and because of this, she now will be photographed by the paparazzi.

Erin does not calls the paparazzi and says "Hey photographed me how I buy clothes"

If I do not like this relationship. And also not his new girlfriend... Then I don't read any posts about it. To make pointless comments. I hate ppl like that. For me they are just jealous.

Sorry. I had to say that. :whistle:

Oh my god. Seriously, I love to read your opinions. Without ass-kissing, for me you all are true Leo fans. Simply because you people are happy that he has a new girlfriend, no matter who she is, as long as he is happy.

But if you look at interviews from Erin, you must just like her. And she has grown over the years. And become better.

Whenever JustJared, as an example, brings out a new article about Erin. I swear myself not to read the comments. But then I do it yet. And each time it hurts.

So much hate comments about Erin. Just because Erin now is his girlfriend, and because of this, she now will be photographed by the paparazzi.

Erin does not calls the paparazzi and says "Hey photographed me how I buy clothes"

If I do not like this relationship. And also not his new girlfriend... Then I don't read any posts about it. To make pointless comments. I hate ppl like that. For me they are just jealous.

You right Audrina, no hate here. JJ are all insane people, they are mean. Don't waste your time reading there.

I'am glad you are posting here. :wave:

Could be happening?? Django already!!! Please!!!! :hell yea!:

Emily Voeller‏@helloitsemilyyy

Leo DiCaprio is filming a movie right next door to our hostel. Im dying.

6:34 pm - 4 mar 12vía Twitter for Android · DetallesResponderRetwittearFavorito

Victoria Tran‏@trANIMEr

@helloitsemilyyy WHERE ARE YOU?

Emily Voeller‏@helloitsemilyyy

@trANIME new orleans

What a lovely thing to say :D

I totally agree! JustJared has to be the site for trolls, I don't think I've ever seen a nice comment.

Don't be sorry! Liked what you had to say :)

Could be happening?? Django already!!! Please!!!!

EEEP! I hope :D

thank you, you all are so sweet. :)

It is nice when someone understands me.

On the pregnancy rumours.

I don't think that Erin is pregnant. As already mentioned here, she has smoked. And I don't think that she would do that, if she were pregnant.

At the last VS event (after the "pregnancy" pictures) she had no bump.

But I think she has become a bit more. (Perhaps Leo cooks too well. :D) And I don't think that she has felt very comfortable. She has often placed her arm on her belly. It not looked as she would feel comfortable in her skin. :unsure:

I don't think that Erin is pregnant. As already mentioned here, she has smoked. And I don't think that she would do that, if she were pregnant.

But I think she has become a bit more. (Perhaps Leo cooks too well. :D) And I don't think that she has felt very comfortable. She has often placed her arm on her belly. It not looked as she would feel comfortable in her skin. :unsure:

hum... :whistle: I noticed the same, but still don't think she's pregnant because of the cigarette.

hum... :whistle: I noticed the same, but still don't think she's pregnant because of the cigarette.

Same here.

I think it would be too early to be pregnant for Erin now. Not because of her age, she wants to be a young mother. (Has she said.)

Barbie can you remember the candid pictures of Erin in St Barts? I've loved how her body looked there. It perfectly suited her. :blush:

Same here.

I think it would be too early to be pregnant for Erin now. Not because of her age, she wants to be a young mother. (Has she said.)

Barbie can you remember the candid pictures of Erin in St Barts? I've loved how her body looked there. It perfectly suited her. :blush:

Recent pics Audrina? In St Barts? I don't remember now.

Same here.

No last year. An example.

6.jpg

Same here.

No last year. An example.

6.jpg

yes, great body. :drool:

sent you a pm.