Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

This article say Leo is going to India in october 29 and will spend 4 days there.

Hollywood megastar Leonardo DiCaprio will be in Delhi this month. According to media reports, the Wolf of Wall Street actor will profile renowned environmentalist and political activist Sunita Narain for a yet-to-be-announced documentary film on climate change. The documentary, which is still unnamed, will reportedly "explore the crisis of our time in a way that has never been done before". DiCaprio and his crew are expected in Delhi on 29 October for four days. The Ministry of External Affairs, has reportedly cleared the application for filming.

http://www.catchnews.com/social-sector/leonardo-dicaprio-delhi-visit-for-climate-change-documentary-with-sunita-narain-is-surprising-all-you-need-to-know-1444806383.html

Back in NY?

deltaflight.jpg

Black 2011 VW Jetta@danagarrison_
Di caprio on delta flight 47

05:00 - 14. Okt. 2015

Source

Txemi Parra (@txemiparra)
10/14/15, 10:19 PM
Cenando en Little Italy con el gran Luis Gamboa después de entrevistar a Leonardo Di Caprio en el Soho!!! pic.twitter.com/kZWV1erfDB

@(null): Dining in Little Italy with the great Luis Gamboa after interviewing Leonardo Di Caprio in Soho!

leahcar (@Rachael_Whitee)
10/14/15, 8:50 AM
I never imagined myself being 18, getting invited to dinner with Leonardo Dicaprio, and having my own place in NYC

Doc Random ? 1 (@thamanwilder)
10/13/15, 8:19 PM
ON MY LEO DICAPRIO SPOTTED IN THE CLUB SHIT

leahcar (@Rachael_Whitee)
10/13/15, 8:11 PM
Just got a text "come to dinner right now, we're eating with Leonardo Dicaprio"

Leo's tagged here, but I didn't find him in the vid. Maybe one of you?
http://instagram.com/p/80Fdp-BrK4/

Thanks Jade! Would make sense Leo is back in NY, I think that Directors thing is tonight right? So we should be getting some pics from that :chicken: And I assume the Q-tip interview is in NY because it's tomorrow. I sure hope there is a way we could listen to that, because I bet that will be so laid back :cool: 

This article say Leo is going to India in october 29 and will spend 4 days there.

Hollywood megastar Leonardo DiCaprio will be in Delhi this month. According to media reports, the Wolf of Wall Street actor will profile renowned environmentalist and political activist Sunita Narain for a yet-to-be-announced documentary film on climate change. The documentary, which is still unnamed, will reportedly "explore the crisis of our time in a way that has never been done before". DiCaprio and his crew are expected in Delhi on 29 October for four days. The Ministry of External Affairs, has reportedly cleared the application for filming.

http://www.catchnews.com/social-sector/leonardo-dicaprio-delhi-visit-for-climate-change-documentary-with-sunita-narain-is-surprising-all-you-need-to-know-1444806383.html

Curious to see if this actually happens. A lot of these rumors fly and generate press for the event but then leo rarely (or any celeb for that matter) actually attends :whistle: 

Pix of Leo presenting at tonight's Director's Honor Guild Awards

Barbie, I think he took our suggestion about his hair :p

492833608.jpg

492833610.jpg

Barbie

Tks for news about Leo's possible trip to India :)

Jade

Tks for new pix of Leo on plane to NY on Tuesday , as well as, news that he gave an interview that night , hope we get to read it (Y)

Thanks Ox! He's looking good :drool: :drool: I like the hair not so slicked back like that. Now if he were only wearing a grey suit it would fulfill my many wants :rofl: 

A few more

492835542.jpg

Those blue eyes! Also don't know if its just the lighting or what, but his hair looks darker!

Great now Just Jared has all the pix without Getty watermarks

Love their headline:Leo is looking better than ever :woot:

Don't have time to individually post them , but , maybe, someone else can

http://www.justjared.com/2015/10/15/leonardo-dicaprio-looks-better-than-ever-at-dga-honors/

leonardo-dicaprio-looks-better-than-ever.jpg

Kat

Maybe Leo will hear your request and wear a grey suit for SAG or LACMA event :p

I find in some of the pix his hair was lighter and then in some darker, so must just be lighting

Kat

Maybe Leo will hear your request and wear a grey suit for SAG or LACMA event :p

I find in some of the pix his hair was lighter and then in some darker, so must just be lighting

Fingers crossed. He looks amazing in a grey suit and he never wears one :cry:

Even in the lighter pics it looks less blonde to me. I thought so in the pics from last week too. But it still looks blonde to me, maybe just a darker shade :p 

^Yeah it is! And of course it is what is most important :p :D :D :drool:

Remember Leo is gonna be on Abstract Radio tomorrow. People who are able to listen please do!  (I really hope we can find out a way to hear it :cry: :cry: ) 7pm PT/10pm ET!

EDIT Sounds like its only available on Apple Music...anybody know if its free or how that stuff works? I got an iphone sooo..

I love Just Jared's headline. :heart: :heart: In regards to Leo's hair, People who I consider blonde have hair that looks blonde consistently, and don't rely on certain lighting or the sun. I would still classify Leo as a lighter haired person though, but just not a true blonde. I was hoping to see him shave a bit for this event, But doesn't matter, just nice to see new pics.

My fav pic is the one of him hugging Thelma aka the older woman. :heart: His smile is really cute.

If he does end up going to India, I hope we get pics while he's there. :)