Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thank you all for the updates! :flower: 

Maybe I should watch "Orphan" someday. I'm not the biggest horror movie-fan I have to admit :Angel:

Orphan is a great movie! I am a horror/scary movie fan myself though, but its definitely more of a "thriller". Super twisted and weird, but good acting and a cool story throughout. :thumbsup: Out of the Furnace was also supposed to be really good. I know it got meh critic scores, but I know people who have watched the movie said it was amazing. 

thanks for the tweet, jade.

And responding to your question about SAG, I only remember him at SAG awards in 2005 because there is a video of Leo and Kate Winslet giving an interview, so I guess he was nominated for The Aviator.  Still, I don't have too much knowledge about SAG, so I can be wrong, lol.   :nicole:  I just know for sure he never won. 

Leo :Burning Man

Just noticed that Kelly , like other Leo pals , has posted a pix from Burning Man, so , I guess, that is where Leo has been I%20dont%20know.gif

Hope we get some new pix this coming week :cry:

Jade

Tks for American Wolf/Appian Way article :)

Like you I've seen most of the films that Leo produced by didn't star in : Orphan, Out of Furnace, Ides of March, Runner, Red Riding Hood ,11th Hour , Greensburg tv series

The one film he produced that I would have liked to have been able to see was the one directed by Kevin and starring Lukas : The Gardener of Eden

Tks for 1oak tweet/instgram vids , as well as, fan pix with Leo from June ,and Twitter sighting :)

Barbie

Tks for Goldderby article :)

Kat

Tks for Critic's Choice pix, was new to me as well :)

Also , tks, for confirmation of Revenant/limited release date ; I'd love to live in area where one could see it Christmas day , but for me it

will be January 2016

Although the pics Leo's friends are now posting from Burning Man, are not recent. Sabina just posted the same pic Nikki posted a couple days ago. And in the recent pic Kelly posted of herself in a swimsuit (or whatever that is :whistle: )it is the same "outfit" as the pic Reza posted a couple days ago at Burning Man, where we see her in the background.

So Possible Leo has left by now, who knows.

Anyways, I figure that Leo hasn't been sighted or pictured at Burning Man, most likely because he's wearing a mask. To protect from the sand, but it's a multi purpose mask, protect against sand, and go unnoticed :hehe: That would be my best guess.