Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The article below claims that Leo is due in Ushuaia by Wednesday and have pix of the hotel they claim he will being staying at.

Whether Leo is staying there or not , would love to stay there , such gorgeous views !

The actor will arrive Wednesday for the national South the last scenes of the reborn, film directed by Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu. You will stay in a luxury hotel at a cost per night is 3000 pesos.

http://www.elsol.com.ar/nota/240727/show/leonardo-dicaprio-se-alojara-en-un-paradisiaco-hotel-de-ushuaia.html

Fash

Yes , from where Leo 'a group is in France to Ushuaia is about 18hr flight , so I would speculate that he left today on overnight flight to Ushuaia

As in France it is now almost midnight

Using the flying time to sleep , so he'll be ready to meet with Innarittu & others once he arrives on Wednesday :)

^ yup looks like the vacay is over. Ashleigh just posted "back to LA we go" I would guess some of them are going to LA, while Leo and whoever is going with him will go to Ushuaia from there. Or maybe Leo needs to go to LA first, I don't see why... so I'd closer believe he's going to Ushuaia straight away

Looks like we are going to see the short vid/commercial film that Leo did with Scorsese, DeNiro, Pitt at the Venice Film Festival

Also showing out of competition are Martin Scorsese’s short film “The Audition,” starring Robert De Niro, Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt,

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/07/29/venice-film-festival-to-have-a-global-flavor/?_r=0

Looks like we are going to see the short vid/commercial film that Leo did with Scorsese, DeNiro, Pitt at the Venice Film Festival

Also showing out of competition are Martin Scorsese’s short film “The Audition,” starring Robert De Niro, Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt,

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/07/29/venice-film-festival-to-have-a-global-flavor/?_r=0

Great news, can't wait to watch this, hopefully someone upload on youtube.   :hehe:   Thanks for all the info, ox. 

Thanks for the pics, Oxford (Y)

Glad Leo is there, funny to see them all bundled up. :hehe:

Confused about Jacob and Tom because in Jacob's recent pic he posted "LA to Argentina" and then there's a pic of the two boarding a plane. Thought they were already there. :blink: I just want everyone there and ready, so that filming can start as soon as possible. :hehe:

More pix of Leo arriving today in Ushuaia

Have to give it to the press as we've seen more pix of Leo in Ushuaia then the whole time he was filming in Canada :p

CLH478IWUAEltxz.jpg

us3.jpg

Fash

Just looked at pix you were referring to , hopefully everyone is in Ushuaia of today and the filming can begin and be finally finished (Y)