Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

It appears that Lukas has done filming since he shaved his beard, and he didn't grow it back out. However, I feel he would have still gone to Argentina to be a part of what's going on if Leo were there. Lukas has been in Malibu. I'm hoping Leo is filming, if he is hope we get more legit news that he is.

Leo has been spotted in Pond Inlet which is in Nunavait, Canada camping with his girlfriend. In one of the pictures, someone mentiones taking a pic with his director, but its really hard to tell if that's Alejandro Inarritu.. maybe Leo is there for The Revenant.

Pictures found in Link:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=675941379207130&id=542767749191161

Calibi

Tks for information and pix Flower%20for%20you.gif

Now we know at least for sure that Leo hasn't been in Ushuaia or lying low in Malibu , rather that while everyone else in the Montana group had returned to LA to celebrate the 4th, that Leo and Kelly had gone on to Canada.

Like you I looked at pix that is suppose to be Inarritu , and I can't really tell if that is him or not, but it could be that they are looking into possibility of finishing filming somewhere in Canada rather travel way down to Ushuaia

Thanks Calibi! I really don't think that is Inarritu, but looking at some of the comments it mentions National Geographic? Some type of environmental project? That would be pretty cool! Also would explain Kelly going missing on instagram and not deleting that crazy lady Andrea's comments on her insta, she usually deletes some unflattering/rude comments.

But damn it when is he gonna start with The Revenant :banghead:

Thanks all so much for the updates! 

In the article below are more pix from Leo's time in Pond Inlet and an article about his visit

You can see both he and Kelly, and the other gentleman better, and as Kat said above isn't Inarritu

http://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/leonardo-dicaprio-brought-his-dadbod-to-nunavut-and-people-w#.dbm2x5NwPY

11402816_1461599537491263_47022772830607.jpg

11012410_1461599584157925_72800330783585.jpg

In the pix below the girl who took the pix said that Leo was waving to her

11703136_1461599554157928_53651952741700.jpg

Have larger version of the pix the girl posted on Facebook

11403341_864773993600361_234381675860884.jpg

Kat

Noticed this area is considered the artic of Canada, and the area they have been scouting in Ushuaia is located close to artic there , so , could well be for

a eco documentary or for Revenant :)

Don't know if accurate but a Leo sighting from today I%20dont%20know.gif

Nuuk City ‏@nuukcitylife · 9m9 minutes ago

Sooo.... Rumor has it that @LeoDiCaprio is in Greenland rn. nbd. Welcome Leo, enjoy your stay! :)

Hasib Muhammad ‏@HisbeeFrisbee · 3m3 minutes ago

Leonardo DiCaprio is in the same town in Greenland now I was in last year. Sigh, my timing.

The guy below is part of the Revenant production team , I posted pix from him before of when they were scouting locations in Ushuaia , Argentina

Well, he recently posted the pix and comment below , hopefully this mean that the final Revenant filming stage will begin (Y)

arthur_toPrepping for the last leg of our extravaganza... The Revenant.

finalprepbay.jpg

^YES! Happy to know this movie is finally on its way to getting wrapped :chicken:

Thanks Oxford! 

Kat

Noticed this area is considered the artic of Canada, and the area they have been scouting in Ushuaia is located close to artic there , so , could well be for
a eco documentary or for Revenant :)

I hadn't realized they were so far up in Canada! So yes could be :)

Appears to be a new Leo sighting of Leo in Tribeca/NY

Karen Yuen ‏@karenlyuen · 39m39 minutes ago  Manhattan, NY

Matt spotted @LeoDiCaprio @BrookfieldPLNY - bearded, ponytail under a cap. "I would make a great #paparazzo if I knew how to use a camera"

Kat

Tks for adorable pix of Leo with Pauly Shore :)

So back in ny then? Weird but maybe he'll be heading back soon! Kelly has been liking and commenting on this guys insta and his pics match the location of hers. and this guy often mentions animal preservation and national geographic on his recent pics. So sounds like environmental project?

You can see leo in the background here! :hehe:

https://instagram.com/p/4x4c1sCuyC/

Kat

Tks for another Leo / Artic pix :)

Jade

Tks for tweet :)

If accurate that Leo is to start filming July 15th , I wonder then how long filming is to take as that would give Leo less than a week to film before he is due in St Tropez for his foundation gala on July 22nd I%20dont%20know.gif

SACCA Lifestyle ‏@SACCA_Lifestyle · 3h3 hours ago

Call us for the #Leonardo #DiCaprio #Foundation #Gala 22nd July 2015 in #St. #Tropez #France !

1902744_822713914483866_4005534701032655