Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

As we all know we often get 'false' Leo Twitter sightings, but if this one is legit, the tweeter ,a photography student ,in New York claims they had contact with Leo yesterday in New York

They tweeted they were at some 'shoot' and then next they saw Leo

PeterThePhotographer 23h

‏@Zwolinsk Just came in contact with Leonardo dicaprio.

Fash

Love the Instagram post by Richie, tks :)

From E , video Leo & Toni playing tennis Sat night in New York

News/ Perfect Match! Leonardo DiCaprio and Girlfriend Toni Garrn Enjoy Romantic Tennis Match—Watch NowExcuse us, Leonardo DiCaprio. Why didn't you ask us to be your tennis partner?The Oscar-nominated actor and his girlfriend, Toni Garrn, were spotted enjoying the great outdoors as they played a friendly match in New York City Saturday night.DiCaprio kept things casual with a white T-shirt, denim jeans and a Boston baseball cap. And for all you curious fans, yes, his full beard was on display.Meanwhile, Garrn left the fancy attire at home and instead, chose blue sweat pants and a dark T-shirt for a night on the courts."It was quiet there and no one was around," an eyewitness told E! News exclusively. "Leo was encouraging to Toni on her tennis skills by using encouraging words, such as ‘Good one baby.'"And from what our witness saw, Garrn was loving all the attention from her main man. "She was all smiles and focused on the match," the source added.Saturday night's casual activity is quite different from the typical excursions the two enjoy. This year alone, the relatively private couple has enjoyed lavish vacays to Bora Bora, the French Alps and St. Barts.They were also spotted locking lips in France during the 2014 Cannes Film Festival.And while they appear to live a lavish lifestyle, we can't help but recognize the couple's normal traditions. Yes, they enjoy pizza dates just like the rest of us

http://www.eonline.com/news/590179/perfect-match-leonardo-dicaprio-and-girlfriend-toni-garrn-enjoy-romantic-tennis-match-watch-now?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories
ee I can't see any video can anyone please tell me where is it? I opened the link and reopened it many times but I can't find the vid

LuckyGirl

Apparently what is happening to you and Oshi with E's Leo & Toni tennis video is what happens to me during Leo movie premiere time , when links to interviews he gave in UK or Australia often don't appear for me I%20dont%20know.gif

Sorry I can't make the video appear and work for both of you, but I did post a screenshot of the E page so you can  at least see Leo & Toni on the tennis court, as well as, where the video appears on the E page :)

During the short video, you don't see any closer pix of Leo then you do in pix below, you just see him serving the ball to Toni for a few seconds

leoandtonitennis.jpg

LuckyGirl Apparently what is happening to you and Oshi with E's Leo & Toni tennis video is what happens to me during Leo movie premiere time , when links to interviews he gave in UK or Australia often don't appear for me I%20dont%20know.gif Sorry I can't make the video appear and work for both of you, but I did post a screenshot of the E page so you can  at least see Leo & Toni on the tennis court, as well as, where the video appears on the E page :)During the short video, you don't see any closer pix of Leo then you do in pix below, you just see him serving the ball to Toni for a few seconds post-77280-0-1446087697-80318_thumb.jpg

thank you

Short video below does appear to be of Leo lifting a statue or something

We do see his hair pulled back in bun, his full beard, and his shoulders in white tshirt :p

The girl who posted vid ,also, posted another video of her at Casmingos party ( they have lots of pix of celebs at party on photo sites ) standing next to Leo's friend Andrei Gilliot who is dressed as Jack Sparrow

Tks to Fash who alerted me to pix of Andrei posting pix of him dressed as Jack Sparrow and others taken at Vinny's Blue Collar bar last night :p

https://vine.co/v/OhPJZe6qQrV

By the way Leo's arms look amazing in that vid. This is the kinda stuff we wanna see. :p Good thing about the beard is that it makes him look manlier. (Y) I wanna jump into that video and give him a hug lol.

I can't see the video...   :cry: can someone make a capture for me? :hehe:

By the way Leo's arms look amazing in that vid. This is the kinda stuff we wanna see. :p Good thing about the beard is that it makes him look manlier. (Y) I wanna jump into that video and give him a hug lol.

:PinkCouture2:  ;)

BIG THANX 2 da wonderful Leo fans who shared updates  :flower: