Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks for the info Foxy :flower: Looks like he arrived there recently, because its only now he's getting sighted and pictured. I take it after NY he went to Calgary (that's why he was MIA during that time) then he went to LA. Wonder when he'll go back to Calgary. I just want filming to start so it can get finished sooner. :p

Foxy

Great new pix : Leo is looking good , tks :flower:

As to filming, I've found lots of great pix of Tom Hardy with fans in Calgary this past weekend , so we know he's there and out seeing the city

Hope we get some candids of Leo with fans as well :)

Kat

That 's a great close up pix of Leo : wonder who the guy is , tks :)

Thanks for taking the time to post those pics Oxford. :flower: im just now noticing that the guy to leo's left is wearing a Wolves shirt. They are certainly a close bunch, so the name fits them perfectly.

I've seen the guy to Leo's right before, but i m not sure of his name. Can't see the guy to leo's lefts face.

Now I want to see shirtless pics of Leo, to see if there's an improvement or not! :yes:

What exactly did the tweets say? :)

Oh and forgot to mention, that I love how Just Jared posted the vid that Leo mentioned in his tweet! It's awesome how Jared is also helping Leo spread the good word. (Y) Love Jared! :heart:

Fash

The tweets below are the ones that appeared yesterday, don't mention any 'specific'  sighting :)

///Kenzie @Kenziestoro Sep 30

LEONARDO DICAPRIO IS HERE IN CALGARY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

JS @EJMS92 Sep 30

Leonardo Di caprio is filming in Calgary

Jadyn FM @jadynnfm Sep 30

@LeoDiCaprio is in Calgary. I repeat, Leonardo DiCaprio is in Calgary

Laura Knott @laaurasaurus Sep 30

mom I can't go to school today, Leonardo DiCaprio is in calgary #validexcuse 

Thanks Oxford for posting the tweets, because I was wondering how they phrased them. As in if it was an actual sighting, or if it was like that earlier tweet in which someone simply mentioned Leo and Tom were filming in Calgary. Aka a general, hearsay type tweet with no real insight. Looks like the latter was the case here. :)

Also, thanks for the new pics! As usual, Leo doesn't look too thrilled with the paps. :p

Nice to see Leo biking, harder to do in LA because everything is farther spread apart in comparison to NY. (Y)

Some comments about Leo and working on Wolf of Wall  Street from actor Henry Zebrowski who played Sea Otter

The first time I met Leonardo DiCaprio I was surprised by how huge his hands are. He's got big meaty hands that can comfort and destroy

He describes his time on “Wolf” as “a gigantic mosh pit: six months of screaming, just being animals, covered in scratches and bruises from fighting each other, beating each other.” That Caligula-level of debauchery began with a solid week of rehearsals, which ultimately informed Terence Winter’s Oscar-nominated script.

“We did a series of improv rehearsals with the main cast, DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Scorsese, literally just joking around,” he says. “It felt like I was writing sketch. We’d improv improv improv, the assistant took notes, put it all together, we’d rehearse it, improv again. Leo would type it up and go pitch it to Scorsese. Scorsese was throwing in jokes. It was one of the most incredible times I ever had. It was nuts in the fact that it was incredibly normal for me, that group work.”

These on-air dissections of the Heaven’s Gate incident or the Jonestown death tape most certainly helped him tap into the mindset of Jordan Belfort’s hall of worship at Stratton Oakmont, depicted through the lens of Scorsese as nothing less than a cult masquerading as a firm.

“You have a bunch of schlubby dudes and you put Leo next to them,” he says. “Who is the pinnacle of male-ness in America? Leonardo DiCaprio. He works really hard. I watched him pound himself in the face until he had a bloody nose. He can do something exactly the same ten times then try something totally new and do that ten times. Then he leaves from set on a private jet and parties with models in a lagoon in Australia, then he goes to Africa and does a thing for environmentalism. He’s a giant of a human, and it’s easy to fall into the cult. I’m worshipping him. There’s a scene they cut out where he’s like, ‘I want them to spend everything they’ve got so they have to come back to me and I have to put money in their pocket and they have to spend all of it.’ It becomes this alpha-beta cycle.”

http://www.film.com/movies/henry-zebrowski-interview-sea-otter-the-wolf-of-wall-street

From HR Leo has officially exited Steve Jobs biopic

Leonardo DiCaprio Exits Steve Jobs Biopic as Contenders Line Up (Exclusive)

Instead of making the untitled project after shooting 'The Revenant,' the actor has removed himself from the biopic altogether

The actor, who had been in talks with Sony to tackle the late Apple Computer co-founder for director Danny Boyle, has bowed out to instead shoot The Revenant. But instead of making the untitled Jobs project right after, as had been hoped, DiCaprio has removed himself from the project altogether. Sources say after DiCaprio finishes The Revenant, which began shooting this week, he plans to take a lengthy break from acting.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/leonardo-dicaprio-exits-steve-jobs-737570?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thr%2Fnews+(The+Hollywood+Reporter+-+Top+Stories)&mobile_redirect=false

I'm bumped for the Steve Jobs project it would have been so great

I hope that "break" thing isn't true because he has't been filming for more than a year now

So Leo, if you stop filming at least get married and have a baby ! I'm all for saving the planet but I love you on screen better...