Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From a woman who was present at today's Clinton event...

Kelly Lauren

I have always been a fan of his acting.... But I am so impressed on his efforts to better our world. An incredible actor, doing incredible things- truly deserves such an award. Congratulations @leonardodicaprio #clintonglobalcitizenawards #philanthropist #inlove #welldeserved #cgi2014 #theleonardodicapriofoundation #climatemarch #leonardodicaprio

Kelly_newton1

Well after September 23rd, I wonder when we'll next hear or see of Leo again. So thank goodness we got all this before filming begins. :)

I recall Leo mentioning in an interview his love of the environment way back in the early 90's.. 1992 era. Love that its been something he's been passionate about for so long and that he's stuck to it! Even more meaningful.

Sometimes he might not need to take the yaght or the private jet, but hes making a hell of a lot of effort most times, and money talks. It really does make a considerable differance, and this money he donates and the time he gives really DOES help. Even making people aware of issues/making people think etc. has a major value.

Ditto  :PinkCouture2: 

Here's what life and style magazine had to say! :heart:

lifeandstyleweekly

#CGI2014 #CGIOPEN honoree #LeonardoDiCaprio. Talented, gorgeous and incredibly smart. His passion about the earth is nothing short of amazing. An honor to hear him speak.

Loving all the positivity about Leo lately :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Andddddddd it`s raining Leo  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: wooohhoooohhoooooooooo....loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

THANX A MILLION BEAUTIFUL LEO LOVERS 4 DA FANTASTIC UPDATES  :flower:  :flower:  :flower:  :flower: 

From US Magazine pix from Clinton Global event of Leo receiving his philanthropy award from World Wildlife Fund Ceo Roberts

1411383757_dicaprio-bun.jpg

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leonardo-dicaprio-rocks-beard-man-bun-at--global-citizen-awards-2014229

Also wonder if E paid the guy for his video , as now "E" has article /vid of Leo rapping Scenario at Richie's birthday party along with

nice article about Leo's receiving Clinton Global Award

rs_634x1024-140922043038-634-Leonardo-Di.jpg

http://www.eonline.com/news/581349/leonardo-dicaprio-raps-scenario-watch-now

Hollywood Reporter article about Leo's being honored at Clinton Global event

Leonardo DiCaprio may not have nabbed any of the four Oscars for which he's been nominated, but his work to protect the environment earned him a prestigious Clinton Global Citizen Award Sunday night.

clinton_global_initiave.jpg

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/clinton-global-citizen-awards-leonardo-734600

Thanks Oxford for the pics and articles!! And oh wow I didn't think any of the media would notice the rapping vid because they seemingly dont notice alot of the instagram stuff we do. Cool! :p

Here's what life and style magazine had to say! :heart:

lifeandstyleweekly

#CGI2014 #CGIOPEN honoree #LeonardoDiCaprio. Talented, gorgeous and incredibly smart. His passion about the earth is nothing short of amazing. An honor to hear him speak.

Loving all the positivity about Leo lately :clap: :clap: :clap: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Andddddddd it`s raining Leo :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: wooohhoooohhoooooooooo....loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it :woot: :woot: :woot:

THANX A MILLION BEAUTIFUL LEO LOVERS 4 DA FANTASTIC UPDATES :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

(Y) :D

Actor Eddie Redmayne talks about auditioning with Leo for Good Shepherd

The 32-year-old actor landed his first major role in 2006's The Good Shepherd, in which he played Edward Wilson Jr. His onscreen father later became Matt Damon, but Eddie initially rehearsed opposite the Titanic star.

It was when he returned that Leonardo was also in the room, reading the lines of his character's dad.

“I was absolutely wetting myself. I looked down at the scene, from the ceiling, and said to myself, ‘Redmayne, if you die now, you’ve had it pretty good.’ From there, I just turned up and tried not to get fired," he smiled.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/eddie-redmayne-meeting-dicaprio-was-daunting-30605860.html

Fash

If the previous articles we've read are accurate, Revenant filming is due to begin Monday Sept 29th, however, I wondered if Leo might attend the Black Keys concert in NY Tuesday 23rd before he heads back to Calgary :)

Yes, I remember seeing interviews he did in Japan prior to release of Titanic in States in which he talked about his love and interest in the oceans, animals, working to preserve the earth , so for sure his interest in these areas is not new (Y)

Well after September 23rd, I wonder when we'll next hear or see of Leo again. So thank goodness we got all this before filming begins. :)

I recall Leo mentioning in an interview his love of the environment way back in the early 90's.. 1992 era. Love that its been something he's been passionate about for so long and that he's stuck to it! Even more meaningful.

Longer version of the video of Leo rapping:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/22/leonardo-dicaprio-rapping-scenario-video/

haha just great :rofl: :rofl:

New pix of Leo out walking today in NY

Pixie Market

‏@pixiemarketNYC Just your casual stroll with @LeoDiCaprio #LeonardoDiCaprio #nyc #lover pic.twitter.com/Ai7M1iwWv2

post-42953-0-1446087621-32862_thumb.jpg

Thanks! Notice the sign says West Broadway only a couple of minutes from West Village and Greenwhich Village :)

On JJ they're calling Leo a coward for not answering that woman's question. I wanted to hear his answer because he is pretty hypocritical when it comes to his yacht and jets usage (his carbon footprint is huge whether we want to admit it or not) but his bodyguard is the one that prevented us from hearing it. On JJ they'll probably say we are making excuses for him but not true because I have the capability to call out Leo if he messes up, but in this case I don't believe he should be completely blamed for this.