Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

thanks for the updates guys , on another side i hate to see comments in other gossip sites such as DM or JJ bullying leo for the weight his gained ; i personaly don't find him fat  , he is just a little bit chubby and we all know how he can clean up his act quickly when he has appearences to make ; i assume his state now is for his new role and i can't wait for him to get back to work  :clobber:  i want to see the final look for his up coming role  :clap:

According to the People article below, Leo auctioned off 2 'extras parts' in Revenant

Leonardo DiCaprio – and Some A-List Friends – Raise $25 Million for His Charity

post-52324-0-1446087439-44947_thumb.png

Leonardo DiCaprio raised more than $25 million for his Earth-friendly charity Wednesday night – with help from some very A-list friends.

Selena Gomez, Jared Leto, Bono, Marion Cotillard and Robin Thicke were among those who attended the auction event held in the Domaine Bertaud Belieu, a secluded hillside vineyard.

Other celebrities spotted arriving at the event – where invitations reportedly cost between $7,500 and $130,000 – included model Petra Nemcova, Cara Delevingne and Dynasty legend Joan Collins.

Proceeds from the evening benefit the actor's campaign to save Earth's wild regions and animals.

According to a statement released Thursday by his namesake foundation, DiCaprio, 39, kicked off the gala by telling the crowd, "There has never been, since the time of dinosaurs, as many plant and animal species disappearing so quickly … We must make efforts to protect rich biodiversity."

DiCaprio, who attended with girlfriend Toni Garrn, 22, then began the auction by selling a Harley-Davidson motorcycle autographed by Martin Scorsese and Robert De Niro.

Among other auction highlights:

• Two "extras" roles in one of DiCaprio's upcoming films. Winning bid: a little over $3 million.

• U2's Bono auctioned off his personal guitar for $1 million.

• A Damien Hirst sculpture was picked up by U.S. billionaire Len Blavatnik for a little over $6 million.

http://www.people.com/article/leonardo-dicaprio-foundation-gala-saint-tropez

In regards to the Revenant auction, i take it we are talking about super wealthy people where 3 million is somewhat chump change to them. That they're just willing to give to a good cause, and its not so much about the actual role. Just my opinion. :)

Back in 1998 right after Titanic there were the same articles about his weight, so nothing new. :p He pretty much only gets fit when its required for movie roles, he mentioned he's not into going to the gym. :)

Looks like Leo and co are heading to Sardinia next, since that's where Kevin is headed. Speaking of which, nice to see Leo vacationing with Kevin again. :)

Sponsoring a successful charity event for the envt & wildlife combined with spending time with loved ones and life long friends , great way to spend

one's summer or anytime of year , I hope Leo is enjoying every moment of it :)

richie_akiva

4 hours ago

#lategram Oh what a night!! Congrats to my good friend Leonardo Dicaprio on raising over 25 million for his charity. #incredible #leonardodicapriofoundation #bono #killedit. It's been fun St Tropez. On to Sardinia

bonoleo.jpg

In the short vid below if you look to right , you can see Leo swaying along to Julian Lennon singing Stand By Me

http://instagram.com/p/q3v6fYq3x5/?modal=true

on another side i hate to see comments in other gossip sites such as DM or JJ bullying leo for the weight his gained ;

No matter what they say...Leo is so beautiful inside & out  :heart: 

THANX A MILLION 2 da wonderful Leo fans who shared updates  :flower: 

Great pix of Leo with very nice comment about him

The instagram acct belongs to Mulitin Gatsby , the gentleman pictured with Leo below at recent St Tropez Gala

anofficer

1 month ago

My Princess and our loyal friend - greatest gentleman

leo.jpg

Love his tweet with the pix below from recent AMFAR event

anofficer

3 months ago

Gatsby's & Gatsby's

leo4.jpg

leo3.jpg