Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

So Cara Delevigne and Selena Gomez are at Leo's foundation gala. Cara went to the Great Gatsby premiere last year and Selena was apart of Leo's voting campaign thing a couple years ago. I always thought Leo would get on well with Cara because they remind me of each other, both have the same silly personality and Leo was pictured making the same silly faces back in the 90's that Cara does now. Selena mentioned she's a fan of Leo/ had a crush on him in past interviews. :) So yeah not surprised to see them there. :)

Hard for me to believe his parents would miss out on this big event, especially his mom and her boyfriend who seem to always be around for this kind of thing. So I'm thinking they're there. :p

#actress #fabiennecarat @fabiennecaratfan wearing #guillarme #christopheguillarme dress @carmensteffensfrance clutch with legendary actor @leonardodicaprio in #sainttropez at #gala #leonardodicapriofoundation to benefit #environmemt #fashion #celebrity #instamode #instafashion #instaglam

image.jpg

Instagram/christopheguillarme

Fash

As to Gala date, I'll have to see where I read it was the 24th, as I was thinking Leo had arrived in St Tropez two day ahead .

What a pain, I'm finding online pix of Selena, Cara, and even Jared Leto from Gala on Twitter  , but none of Leo , good thing you are finding them   :idk: