Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I don't know If Solange will read this , :p, but regarding Nikki and Erin, I just looked on Erins twitter, and saw that Nikki and Erin have been friends for a really long time, before Leo. So perhapppss the mutual friends hooked them up??? :brows:

I really would like some new leo-erin pics :cry:

Nanda: where are you??? :cry:

^loll yeah I saw. In that pic there is a little bulge and she did look a little bumpy, but I doubt shes pregnant. She was smoking in the last pic in her car, and Also she didn't drop out of the VS tour this summer, which a majority of the pregnant VS models opt to do :)

Princess thanks for thee....interesting pic :laugh:

Haha, of course it is Pami! :D

Tumblr has gone MAD with this one picture of Erin looking 'pregnant', now suddenly Leo fans are aiming rants at Erin saying how much they hate her. It's getting pretty personal some things which are being said.

Here are some things which are being said: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/erin+heatherton

Yeah,and even if she's pregnant,what's the problem?I'm not saying she is hehe,it's just an assumption! :laugh:

Haha, of course it is Pami! :D

Tumblr has gone MAD with this one picture of Erin looking 'pregnant', now suddenly Leo fans are aiming rants at Erin saying how much they hate her. It's getting pretty personal some things which are being said.

Here are some things which are being said: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/erin+heatherton

Yeah,and even if she's pregnant,what's the problem?I'm not saying she is hehe,it's just an assumption! :laugh:

Exactly! :laugh: