Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oh my Princess! The Foot Shooting Party!! What a great find! :laugh:

Oxford,I do think that Princess is trying to fool us being our friend, when we all know that she intends to be with him in our places.

But of course I would never do that.... :whistle: :p :rofl: .

Hey girls...a question?

I dont understand why so many people are after this Ryan Gosling. Movie critics praise him,some people even say he's the biggest heartthrob of Hollywood nowadays and that he's the best actor of his generation! :idk:

Sorry,but I dont see that and for me he's very overrated,that's what I think. What about you?

I think Ryan is a very talented actor. Would I call him the best of his gen? Uh. No, probably not. But I think he's one of the "better of his generation." Lol. If that makes sense? He's up there in regards to talent to me. Not as talented as Leo but they both approach acting in different ways, in my opinion.

But a lot of the hoopla over Ryan right now is the hype over someone new - even though he's not new per se but it seems like people suddenly realized he's around. LOL. And, yeah, he's at the top, or the top, of the "heart throb" deal at the moment. But he's hot...so? Not hating. HAHA. Still, if he's not careful the hype is going to hurt his career in my opinion.

I think Ryan is a very talented actor. Would I call him the best of his gen? Uh. No, probably not. But I think he's one of the "better of his generation." Lol. If that makes sense? He's up there in regards to talent to me. Not as talented as Leo but they both approach acting in different ways, in my opinion.

But a lot of the hoopla over Ryan right now is the hype over someone new - even though he's not new per se but it seems like people suddenly realized he's around. LOL. And, yeah, he's at the top, or the top, of the "heart throb" deal at the moment. But he's hot...so? Not hating. HAHA. Still, if he's not careful the hype is going to hurt his career in my opinion.

Maybe Barilace...maybe.... :laugh:

There's a thing that bothers me a lot...but that's for me of course...I dont see him as a great actor,I saw some movies but... :whistle: ,I dont know,Leo is thousand times better in my humble opinion. :laugh:

I think Leo is better too.

But...it's hard to compare the two, imo, since Ryan always picks more quiet roles (from what I've seen of his movies) while Leo picks the more emotional, psychologically driven role.

They need to do a movie together. And Leo also needs to do a movie with Keira Knightley. :D

Hey girls...a question?

I dont understand why so many people are after this Ryan Gosling. Movie critics praise him,some people even say he's the biggest heartthrob of Hollywood nowadays and that he's the best actor of his generation! :idk:

Sorry,but I dont see that and for me he's very overrated,that's what I think. What about you?

I feel the same exact way. I don't get the bid deal. I think he's overrated in every way. Even his looks there's nothing really all that special.

^I think Ryan is a great acotr, but he is definetly not on leos level :)

Perdita Weeks was head over heels with hunk Leo DiCaprio as an 11-year-old fan of '97 movie

THE stunning young star of new TV drama Titanic knows exactly whose arms she’d love to have fallen into aboard the ship.

For Perdita Weeks has confessed she was head over heels with hunk Leo DiCaprio as an 11-year-old fan of the 1997 movie.

“He was such a heart-throb,” says the beauty who plays a free-spirited aristocrat in ITV’s £11million period four-part drama.

“I would have enjoyed playing opposite him. And if we’d have had him walking around on set it would have been fantastic.”

Starring in writer Julian Fellowes’ follow-up to Downton Abbey is a schoolgirl dream come true for the Welsh actress, 26.

“I absolutely loved the film, in fact I was obsessed with it, I watched it four times,” she confesses.

I think that every normal girl fell in love with Leo at the time! :laugh:

I was one of them! I was 14! :laugh:

I was 12 when I fell in love with Leo but not because of Titanic, it was a slow process to me. It was really weird for me, I saw Titanic and I really liked but not necessary fell in love with him immediately. I just thought: "great movie and he's nice". I remember all of my friends in school were all crazy about him and they had albuns with thousand of beautidul pics and I always thought he was a handsome guy but I never get interested in him really, in fact I bought magazines at that time full of his pictures and I gave them to this girls... :p how I regreted later... <_< but this was because I didn't had seen his work, so I didn't care at that time, I saw Titanic the first time in the end of 98 in school and was my first Leo's movie. But after this all of a sudden I looked at a pic of him in some magazine I had and I told my friend: "he's cute", and than I thought I will watch his movies. Than I started to watch his old movies, and some passed on tv, and than I fell in love with him slowly but intensely, and I could saw his amazing talent, that was the best for me, I can't complain about his beauty also... :blush:

So today, I'am really proud to be fan of someone like him, so talented, so passionate and dedicated about his work. And such a great guy with a good heart. :wub:

Leonardo DiCaprio and Erin Heatherton Are Seen in Hollywood

Leonardo DiCaprio was out on a date with his model girlfriend, Erin Heatherton, in Hollywood last night. The couple seems like they are hitting it off very well together so far since their vacation one month ago in Mexico.

DiCaprio and Erin attended the launch party for Rande Gerber's new Caliche rum at the Sofitel around midnight last night. The couple used the back entrance to enter the hotel and sat at a corner table in the back of the Stone Rose lounge. So, it seems that he is taking a great interest in Erin lately. Will he ask her to marry him one day? Perhaps, he is really in love with her. They do look dashing together!

From the way Leonardo DiCaprio sat with his arms around Heatherton's waist, it seems he is very protective of her. He was chatting with Gerber and his wife Cindy Crawford whilst drinking Cali Caliche cocktails with Heatherton. The two make a very handsome couple and he looks very happy with her by his side. Will we see them out together more often in the future? It could be something to look out for!

the link:

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.actio...281474981160654

Oxford,I do think that Princess is trying to fool us being our friend, when we all know that she intends to be with him in our places.

But of course I would never do that.... :whistle: :p :rofl: .

What "our places"? You and I are in the same places with him... In an unknown distance relationship :laugh:

BTW: Oh Pami The film industry is very big. Sure there's enough room for Leo and Ryan...

but not too big, George he can disappear perfectly and nobody will miss him :laugh:

Yes Princess,in our unknown and dreamy relationship with Leo! :p :laugh:

Well...I dont know if there's enough room for them,however, Leo's room must be greater! :laugh:

Hey Barbie,I still remember this story. :wub:

Oh my Gosh! What a great find!

I just found out that Ryan Gosling made a series called "Young Hercules" and I would watch it when I was a teenager! LOL :rofl:

rsu906.jpg

Oh gosh, never new Ryan did this but now looking at this pic... I remember, and I think I saw this sometime in my

life. :blink::laugh: I can't say anything about Ryan's talent because I never saw any of his movies.

:o I don't know what's worse... The shirt, the pants, the hair extensions :laugh:

post-42076-0-1446082559-55129_thumb.jpg

:rofl: +1 :rofl:

thanks girls! :wave:

ah I'm too lazy now to write my Leo-Mania story :laugh: I guess I've written it then :laugh: but I'll say that I was 5,when saw Titanic about in 1998 and was completely in love with him :laugh: and my dad had to bring his pics every day,other ways he'd be in trouble :laugh:

Thanks for the updates girls, nice to return to :grouphug:

As for Gosling, gross. :/

I don't see how people even dare to compare him to Leo :p

Anyways, I'm still looking for the Body of Lies sex-scene :p

Found this, but it's still not there:

http://www.traileraddict.com/tags/body-of-lies

I think it just doesn't exist. I even asked some of my friends on a forum about Carice, but even they have never seen some footage. :(

:o I don't know what's worse... The shirt, the pants, the hair extensions :laugh:

tumblr_m00be0BU2r1rnob1ro1_500.jpg

:rofl: +1 :rofl:

thanks girls! :wave:

ah I'm too lazy now to write my Leo-Mania story :laugh: I guess I've written it then :laugh: but I'll say that I was 5,when saw Titanic about in 1998 and was completely in love with him :laugh: and my dad had to bring his pics every day,other ways he'd be in trouble :laugh:

haha, Cute story Sick.