Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

will be on the red carpet and acting like they're gonna see it for the first time and can't wait for audience's reaction on film ?

Sick, hahah :laugh: Though since its in 3D this time then I guess people can still anticipate how the audience will respond to that. Yes it will be interesting to see if Kate hits the red carpet .. maybe. Or if she partakes in any mag interviews, TV appearances etc. :p

well yeah, I guess ppl are very excited again to see it in 3D,oh wonder what will be the grossing :laugh:

with my calculations,if the same number of people who saw Titanic in 1997-1998, see Titanic 3D,grossing will be: 2x actual grossing = 2x1.8 billions=3.6 billions,cuz mostly 3D tickets prize are 2 times (or 1.5) higher than general tickets.

as James said he's gonna break all the records again,it means the movie's gonna break Avatar's record - 2.7 billions,Titanic 3D at least needs 2.8 billions for record,but I don't think James will be satisfied with 1 million difference :laugh: so the grossing imho will be a little more or less 3.0 billions :p

thanks for tweets! :wave:

I'd love for it to gross that much! Though the way I think Titanic can outgross Avatar is if they add the gross of what Titanic makes in its re-release to the gross it made back in 1998. Though i'm still even skeptical about that even to be honest. :blush:

Cute quote you have in your siggy Sick!

l think Leos always affectionate with his girlfriends at the start. Even during the course of his relationships he seems to be quite tactile.

l remember seeing pics of when he first started seeing Bar, Gisele and Blake also there were reports of him being very romantic with them. Nothing new. Damn l wish l had a guy like that.

That is right 'foxyvilla'

and although I love him with Gisele, my fav PDA of Leo were when he was with Bar especially these ones :wub:

imagen1wwm.th.jpg imagen2xy.th.png imagen3gu.th.jpg

I'd love for it to gross that much! Though the way I think Titanic can outgross Avatar is if they add the gross of what Titanic makes in its re-release to the gross it made back in 1998. Though i'm still even skeptical about that even to be honest. :blush:

Cute quote you have in your siggy Sick!

ah well maybe I really wrote big numbers :laugh: but I say if the same number of people see 3D realise,we'll have this grossing

but another thing to be mentioned is the generation who love Titanic but never seen it in cinema,this people will go to the theatre imho,plus remember James said,he's got his eyes on China and Russia, both of them are really huge countries Titanic has never been on these countries' big screens,those are the countries he's expecting to get millions of dollars from,that's why I suppose Titanic 3D will work very successfully!

aw thanks for siggy quote compliment :blush:

ByPrincess

Received your reply and replied :)

Yes, I noticed the very same thing; the amount of PDA being determined by whose fingers are tapping the computer key :p

Yesterday "they refrained from PDA" and today "they can’t keep their hands off each other in a nonstop PDA ???

Fash

Thanks for Titanic 3D article :)

Personally , I think, Leo will be involved in some aspect of the relaunch .

Also, thanks, for all the latest sightings/Django news,Telegraph/J Edgar , etc .

Sic

Thanks for Oscar article / Kate interview clip :)

Foxyvilla

Yes, I agree :)

I think Leos always affectionate with his girlfriends at the start. Even during the course of his relationships he seems to be quite tactile.

Hi everyone!

PDA or no PDA, haha -

I have to laugh though at those peeps on gossip sites/message boards who comment Leo only gets a g/f when he wants to get an Oscar (as if that makes a difference anyways) - obv. these peeps don't follow Leo the way we do cuz we know that he very rarely brings his g/fs to events and even less to award shows/events. The rare occasion was Giz at the Oscars in 2009. She also came to the hollywood awards but no red carpet pics and Bar went with him to some after parties for Oscars but never pictured together.

btw, does anyone (maybe sick since she's a big Giz fan I think) have the pics of Leo where he's riding his bike and he's also holding a leash onto Vida, Giz's adorable doggie, on a leash? It was near her apartment in NYC.

oh, and I think Leo and Erin could have gone to Carmel/Monterey just for the enjoyment of it (of each other!) - it's a beautiful area and the link that someone posted (ox?) of the restaurant they were seen in is so GORGEOUS and it's connected to lodging so they could have stayed there also.

We can always count on you Sick! (Y) :p

]Armie Hammer: DiCaprio kiss was ferocious

added: 5 Jan 2012

Armie Hammer says his on screen kiss with Leonardo DiCaprio was a “ferocious moment”.

The actor plays Clyde Tolson in the movie J. Edgar and had to share a kiss with Leonardo who stars as former FBI director J. Edgar Hoover.

Armie admitted it was a challenging scene.

“It’s not soft and tender. It’s a ferocious moment where years of pent-up sexual frustration comes out at once,” he said in an interview for the February issue of GQ magazine.

The star’s biggest movie so far has been The Social Network.

He confessed he felt a little overwhelmed when he met some of the big names who were part of J. Edgar.

“My first day, I walked in and there was Clint [Eastwood, director], Leonardo DiCaprio and Judi Dench. I was like, ‘I am so out of my league,’” he laughed. “That went away as soon as I realised what an epic guy Clint is.”

Armie was thrilled to work with such a talented cast a crew. However, he had to remind himself not to get too carried away.

“Clint would call ‘cut’ and my first reaction would be to start yakking with the crew, ‘Bruce, tell me about working on Goonies!’ Then I’d turn around and Leo would have his head in the script,” he smiled. “I was like, ‘Oh right, we’re here to work.’”

I have to laugh though at those peeps on gossip sites/message boards who comment Leo only gets a g/f when he wants to get an Oscar (as if that makes a difference anyways) - obv. these peeps don't follow Leo the way we do cuz we know that he very rarely brings his g/fs to events and even less to award shows/events. The rare occasion was Giz at the Oscars in 2009. She also came to the hollywood awards but no red carpet pics and Bar went with him to some after parties for Oscars but never pictured together.

WHAT!!!!!! Who's saying that? :mad:

How dare they compare Leo with Clooney/New girlfriend every Award season!!!

Everybody knows that these are strategies of George and no one else!