Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I guess the NY post can stick with that claim, as there's been no pics (or much coverage in general) proving otherwise. Though based on multiple sightings its clear to us who follow him closely, that they were really in Montana then back to LA :)

Thanks shine for Business insider article. Now that seems very plausible in my opinion, considering we knew beforehand he was in LA at that time.

OX thanks for Akira news!!! Hope they are able to downsize the budget reasonably, so that they go forth with the project, make a profit, all while not jeopardizing the quality of the film.

sick thanks for the pics!

I wonder what premiere you're talking about... the premiere in Brazil or Venezuela :laugh:

Anywhere! But of course that if this happened here it would be cool cause you were all invited to come to my house to do a big party...the only problem is who would clean this mess up after that? :whistle:

It's so cute to know Leo spent New Year's Eve with his mom and girlfriend....side by side!Tks for the articles girls! :)

Ps...Kat,I almost died by seeing those arms and shoulders! Girls,you need to pray for my soul.... :cry: :D

Anywhere! But of course that if this happened here it would be cool cause you were all invited to come to my house to do a big party...the only problem is who would clean this mess up after that? :whistle:

I already told you... Barbie :D

and don't pray for your soul... Pray for his shoulders :laugh:

I already told you... Barbie :D

and don't pray for your soul... Pray for his shoulders :laugh:

oh wait, it was just you, me and Pami but now all the girls in her house? I would have too much work to do, not fair at all... :laugh:

So looks like he's still in California :)

nani119 Natalie

Hey ladies, Leo DiCaprio was spotted at the Moneterey Bay Aquarium! Who wants to go look for him?

2 minutes ago

laurendelegend lauren m.

Yesi met Leo Dicaprio in town today and if it weren't for my dead car battery I'd be looking for him. Y'all don't understand, that's my MAN!

4 minutes ago

AnthonyIzai Kyle Tijing

Leonardo DiCaprio just talked to my dad. The heck is LD doing in Carmel?

1 minute ago

Ox where are ya girl? Sent you a pm ! :)

Seems like Erin was with him

@nani119 Natalie

@sfgiantsfanshan Hey girl, did you see Leo DiCaprio today? He was in your 'hood!

hace 1 hora

@nani119 Natalie

@sfgiantsfanshan ..he was with his model GF.

hace 1 hora

@nani119 Natalie

@sfgiantsfanshan Yes! He was at the aquarium. My friend works there and got to "talk" to him. I guess he's one of their biggest sponsors.

hace 1 hora vía

Thanks fash and princess for the tweets Leo is in Carmel with Erin. As others, I am curious why he is there.

So I guess the premiere wasn't yesterday :/ Really can't wait for those pics!

Also thanks Ox for the other Leo/erin/mom article. IT seems the media has picked up the story ;)

Barbie: I know you said you were gonna be gone a few days, but I miss you already Same with wijn, and Nanda
Yes, Nanda said she would be going away to visit family, but where is Wijn ???

Has she gone skiing with Leo and didn't tell us

Im baaaaack :D

Jup, that vacation with Bradley and Leo was awesome ;)

Sorry I'm not on much lately - had a bad few days

Are you okay, hun? :(

Over the years, be it Kristin, Gisele, Bar, Blake, and now Erin, I've seen post criticizing the women and Leo for chosing to date them.

I don’t see why he can’t have the best of both worlds. Yes, it’s nice to have a girl that is stunning looking, but it doesn’t mean they don’t have great personalities. I think he just likes girls for their looks at first, and starts a relationship if he likes their personality too. Can’t blame him ;)

AWKWARD

So, I was looking for the Wiener magazine everywhere, but I couldn't find it... Im so so sorry :cry:

I also can't order it on the internet, and it wasn't in any German tankingstations (not sure if that's a word :p ) on the way back either..

Can you girls imagine the incredible amount of awkwardness when I asked for a 'wiener magazine'?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: