Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Just mentioned the variety bit because in this way VF shouldn't be going on and on how he only sticks to tall, blonde models if they have pics of girls who don't fit that image in their mag. Like in that German mag scan they just posted pics of only the blonde models he's been rumoured to be with. Even though blonde they still ommited Blake, whose not a model. Also, if you include Anne V and Anna J then I guess you gotta include Madalina too because all three appear to be only one hit wonders going by pics :p

Hahaha, no it's from November! Russell looks like a child all the time anyway, but he's so adorable :')

Basically, he interviews people in his show and whatever like the person does, he sits in that setting. He was interviewing a person was a stunt man & co-ordinator for the James Bond, Indianna Jones films and for loads others (Titanic included) so he had all the film posters he'd worked in around Russell and himself. Titanic happened to be behind Russell! :)

BFCA Awards next Thursday Jan 12th

Just think in a week we should be seeing Leo at this event on VH1

So , for sure, he can't be back in Sydney during this time or be at London/J Edgar premiere.

He needs to be there !!!

http://www.criticschoice.com/movie-awards/

Shine

Thanks for explanation about Titanic poster in background of picture you posted :)

Also, the breakfast scene was my most favorite scene in RR.

Frank's face when April told him he should be proud of himself was heartbreaking ; you could tell that is all he wanted was to know she was proud of him ; didn't see him as failure.

Hahaha, no it's from November! Russell looks like a child all the time anyway, but he's so adorable :')

Basically, he interviews people in his show and whatever like the person does, he sits in that setting. He was interviewing a person was a stunt man & co-ordinator for the James Bond, Indianna Jones films and for loads others (Titanic included) so he had all the film posters he'd worked in around Russell and himself. Titanic happened to be behind Russell! :)

Thanks for the info!!!!!!! :hug:

BFCA Awards next Thursday Jan 12th

Just think in a week we should be seeing Leo at this event on VH1

So , for sure, he can't be back in Sydney during this time or be at London/J Edgar premiere.

Thanks! January 12 still a key date after all. Man i'm getting tired just thinking about Leo juggling all these committments.... soon after that he has to attend the GG on the 15th. Having to go back to Australia for unfinished business must be a drag, especially since its so far away.

Thank you Ox for the info! I have been seeing commercials on TV for this award alot lately, and it looks like all the celebs and hosts all have a funny, good time :) Plus its new pics :drool:

EDIT: But the down side like Fash said above is hes so gosh darn busy :/ And I know that must be super hard for him.

Just mentioned the variety bit because in this way VF shouldn't be going on and on how he only sticks to tall, blonde models if they have pics of girls who don't fit that image in their mag. Like in that German mag scan they just posted pics of only the blonde models he's been rumoured to be with. Even though blonde they still ommited Blake, whose not a model. Also, if you include Anne V and Anna J then I guess you gotta include Madalina too because all three appear to be only one hit wonders going by pics :p

True, I get what your saying. ;)

Yeah things just seem to not be going according to plan! The London premiere was scheduled to be on January the 12th, but everything seems to be scheduled on that date. (BFCA, Australia return and London premiere) :laugh: Maybe that's why afterwards when he got the nominations they had to push forward the date because of his other commitments?

Yeah, and perhaps they changed the film premiere date to accompany leos schedual? :idk:

Like I said, I can only hope its tommarow, Then new pics and vids! Plus it would be nice if it was tommarow, then all his events, shows, and filming wouldn't be as back-to-back and things wouldn't be so hectic.

Yes I agree! Ideally it would be nice to get the premiere out of the way as soon as possible, so as not to have everything crammed together in such close proximity! Then get back to the States attend BFCA and GG. Afterwards perhaps go back to Australia to finish filming (or maybe this can happen before the 12th)... then return back to the States for the SAG awards on January 29. Django happening soon after?

I guess we have to see how this pans out... phew!

Hey girls, miss you all but I had problems with my internet. Happy New Year to all, wish the best things for all of you.

welcome Daydreaming5.

And I was thinking I would come here and see a lot of pics of Leo, but seems he was hiding, :p glad to know he spent the new year with Erin. Anyway thanks for the tweets, articles, old pics and everything.

Hi Barbie! Nice to see you! Welcome back :hug:

This movie blogger seems to think Leo is a lock for an oscar nom. I think so too.

NeverTooEarlyMP NeverTooEarlyMovieP

@ @DukeSensation @ryan_fernand @LambThe Yeah, Clooney, Dujardin, Pitt and Dicaprio are definitely in. The rest are fighting for spot 5

6 minutes ago

Helloooooooooooooo! :wave:

How about watching The Great Gatsby together? :laugh: Let's go to the premiere of the movie and we shall shout wildly for Leo! :whistle:

Ok,it's only a plan.... :whistle:

Tks for all these articles and pics.... :kiss:

How about watching The Great Gatsby together? :laugh: Let's go to the premiere of the movie and we shall shout wildly for Leo! :whistle:

Ok,it's only a plan.... :whistle:

I wonder what premiere you're talking about... the premiere in Brazil or Venezuela :laugh:

I guess there would be more chance that he to attend to a premiere in Brazil. Last year were premiered many movies over there with celebrities included :)

If that were the case of J Edgar, I would go running to buy the plane ticket, and I wouldn't need to worry about where I'll stay, because I would have your home available, right? :whistle:

princess: I think if have a premiere in Brazil that probably would happen in Rio or S�o Paulo, we both have to stay in Pami's home... :p because I live so far away from this big cities.

Look at us! Invited us to Pami's house :laugh:

But don't worry Pami. I make the dinners and Barbie wash the dishes! :p