Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Just a thought guys. Do you think Leo ever googles himself out of curiosity. Would you if any of you were famous? l've heard a lot stars do this but never admit to it because it wouldnt look cool. l know they have staff to key an eye on any silly rumours lurking about on the net but l would be tempted to search myself online if l was famous. Just seen the trailers for jJ Edgar over here in the uk. At last!!!!!!!!!!!!

mm I don't think Leo googles himself,he's not this kind of guy to me :/ maybe if he were young,I mean teenager (when he started his career) he would google himself but now I don't think :idk: but if he does,hope he's alreday found his bellazon thread :laugh: as I know Candice Swanepoel reads her bellazon thread,that's so nice :blush:

and if I were famous I may would google myself just for curiosity :rofl: but I guess just one or two times! :trout: I'm sure it will drive you crazy if you strat thinking what others think of you :blush:

Just a thought guys. Do you think Leo ever googles himself out of curiosity. Would you if any of you were famous? l've heard a lot stars do this but never admit to it because it wouldnt look cool. l know they have staff to key an eye on any silly rumours lurking about on the net but l would be tempted to search myself online if l was famous. Just seen the trailers for jJ Edgar over here in the uk. At last!!!!!!!!!!!!

That'd be hilarious. I google myself and I'm not even famous :') I could imagine him wanting to having a gander...

Oh wow, you've seen them over here? I'm yet too - I need to keep my eyes peeled a bit more I think!

Thanks fash for the article!

Foxy: I'm sure hes googled himself before, but I am not sure he does it now :p Hes been around so long, he doesn't need to google himself, and he knows how media headlines are.

Foxy, its also nice to see you on here! :flower:

Thanks daydreaming for the Erin vid :wave: You should post more!

and if I were famous I may would google myself just for curiosity :rofl: but I guess just one or two times! :trout: I'm sure it will drive you crazy if you strat thinking what others think of you :blush:

My little Zuckerberg would use the search program of the competition rather than use her own??? Our stock must be dropping!!!! :laugh:

My little Zuckerberg would use the search program of the competition rather than use her own??? Our stock must be dropping!!!! :laugh:

haha princess! that was great! :rofl: :rofl:

I should have written: "and if I were famous I may would SicKAsmYSecReTs myself just for curiosity" :rofl:

The Titanic star says filming the Clint Eastwood-directed biopic J Edgar has changed the way he deals with life in the public eye for the better.

“I guess the big lesson in taking this character on is that it reinforced in my mind that it’s very important to listen to criticism,” says Leo.

“So if there was a lesson to learn from that it’s ‘Don’t believe your own hype all the time’ and ‘Don’t necessarily think that you always have the right answers and listen to criticism.”

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/242401/l...-criticism.html

Gosh, will all of you have seen it in theaters by then ?

As I didn't think it opened in some parts of the world to Feb 2012

J Edgar Comes to Blu Ray in Feb 2012

Warner has officially announced plans to bring the 2011 Clint Eastwood directed bio-pic Edgar about the first director of the F.B.I. J. Edgar Hoover starring Leonardo DiCaprio to Blu-ray Disc on February 21st, 2012. Tech specs include full 1080p Hi-Def video and DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound. The title is not yet available for pre-order over at Amazon but stay tuned. The release will come in the form of a

post-52324-0-1446081846-18948_thumb.jpg

Did you watch RR the other day SHINE. His hair in that movie was so smart l loved it. l felt really sorry for Frank in the end but there was one scene that made me laugh

Frank ; l think you need help

April; Will your money pay for that too

Frank; lf you need to see someone that will be paid for.

l don't know why but that made me laugh

I like the first photo, thanks Fash :)

Why must they mention his girlfriends in everything? Gets a bit annoying. We get it, he dates people... :huh:

+1. I also like how the mention Madalina as his latest girlfriend......Italian press STILL delusional over this "relationship" :rofl:

But thanks fash for the scans :wave:

Also thanks Ox for the DVD info. IT sounds about right for the DVD to be released here in the U.S in febuary, but I don't know how it will work for other countries.

Foxy: RR is one of my fav leo movies :wub:

Did you watch RR the other day SHINE. His hair in that movie was so smart l loved it. l felt really sorry for Frank in the end but there was one scene that made me laugh

Frank ; l think you need help

April; Will your money pay for that too

Frank; lf you need to see someone that will be paid for.

l don't know why but that made me laugh

I did indeedy! Aw, I totally ugly cry at the end of that film every time! I still love the breakfast scene when he has that cute smile and says something like "This was really great!" - yes, his hair was amazing! Horray for English television and loving Leo. Theres always his films on somewhere :')

Aaaah, I can see why it made you laugh. I thought it was a random response! hahaha :laugh:

+1. I also like how the mention Madalina as his latest girlfriend......Italian press STILL delusional over this "relationship"

I noticed that :D Hm, they arn't well informed are they? :nicole:

+1. I also like how the mention Madalina as his latest girlfriend......Italian press STILL delusional over this "relationship" :rofl:

Yeah when I saw Madalina's face I was like really?! Though it is Italian VF lol. Also, some of the others like Claire Danes and Brittany Daniel... i'm not sure they should be included, I think those were also just rumours taken as facts along the way. Actualy only 4 of them I think we can say truly belong :whistle: Though atleast this way there's more variety in the picture if you know what I mean, so I can except it lol.

Though atleast this way there's more variety in the picture if you know what I mean, so I can except it lol.

loll Love this fash! I agree.

Though theres nothing wrong with having a type. He likes them blonde and tall and gorgeous. What guy wouldn't want that??? :idk: But I know you have said this before, he has luckily picked ones with what seems to be a nice personality as well :) So thats good.

Yes fash you also make a good point with the mag release date. I should know better thats how mags work ;)