moiselles

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)

49,468 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Not a new video but he looks sooo handsome!   :drool:And his voice...  :heart:

Omg, this is pure ... perfection. Thanks for sharing Barbie :smile:

OMG, thanks, @calibi! That video of Nina and Leo dancing is about the most adorable thing ever and just gave me so much life. They look so into it, and it looks like he reached in to kiss her a few times in the middle. Funny how he sits down at the end, lol; probably exhausted from all they dancing.

I too am eagerly awaiting Leo's next project, @kayyy! He does work less frequently than Bale and Phoenix, but his filmography outshines both of theirs, imo. I don't mind at all that he takes his time. If we don't get another DiCaprio classic until 2018, I'm cool with that. The waiting game kind of excites me because I know the next one will be genius.

30 minutes ago, Shandy said:

I too am eagerly awaiting Leo's next project, @kayyy! He does work less frequently than Bale and Phoenix, but his filmography outshines both of theirs, imo. I don't mind at all that he takes his time. If we don't get another DiCaprio classic until 2018, I'm cool with that. The waiting game kind of excites me because I know the next one will be genius.

+1 ;)

1 hour ago, Shandy said:

DITTO :PinkCouture2:

BIG THANKS  dear Leo fans for the updates :flower:

Nat Geo Acquires Leonardo DiCaprio’s Climate Change Documentary – TCA    :clap::clap:

National Geographic Channel has acquired worldwide rights to the untitled climate change feature documentary produced by Oscar-winning filmmaker Fisher Stevens and Oscar-winning actor and environmental activist Leonardo DiCaprio. Martin Scorsese is executive producer

National Geographic Global Networks CEO Courteney Monroe, appearing at TCA where the channel announced the news, said NatGeo was given the opportunity to look at the DiCaprio docu first “and immediately took it off the market.” It will be released theatrically in October and globally on NatGeo prior to the presidential election, she said.

http://deadline.com/2016/07/nat-geo-acquires-leonardo-dicaprio-climate-change-documentary-1201795732/ 

Calibi

Tks for more great updates,  especially the great vid of Leo & Nina dancing , Zorba would be proud of him :p

Shadow

Welcome  :wave:

Barbie

Tks for more Leo /Nina pix , as well as , another great vid find , agree Leo looks terrific :smile: 

MarVS

Tks for posting the IG account information :smile: 

Shandy

Ditto , the he goal is quality not quantity :thumbsup: