Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo is quiet... I wonder if he's still in NY?  :idk:

So, girls, do you remember our friend member Nanda23 from Brazil? She no longer posts here but I still talk to her on what's app and she keep looking at BZ for Leo's news, Nanda told me she's too busy to help the thread lately but she wanted to send a big hug especially to kat and ox.    :grouphug:

Barbie

Yes , if you eliminate the 2 fan pix taken of Leo at Catch & the 

barbershop pix , the only pap pix we had this week were from fundraiser event Monday night 

i did see that Leo's good pal 

Tobey was in NY with his family , and his birthday is Monday 

Maybe Leo is going on some outing with them to celebrate :idk:

Tks for news of Nanda , hope she can visit soon , please send hugs her way :hug: 

Just now, oxford25 said:

Barbie

Yes , if you eliminate the 2 fan pix taken of Leo at Catch & the 

barbershop pix , the only pap pix we had this week were from fundraiser event Monday night 

i did see that Leo's good pal 

Tobey was in NY with his family , and his birthday is Monday 

Maybe Leo is going on some outing with them to celebrate :idk:

Tks for news of Nanda , hope she can visit soon , please send hugs her way :hug: 

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

And older Leo pix I haven't seen before,  it shows off those 'shoulders' that Barbie loves so well :p 

Kat

Yes, looking forward in July to all the new pix from Leo's annual LDF Gala , great cause :thumbsup:

shoulders, shoulders, masculine shoulders, yes please!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, behoti said:

shoulders, shoulders, masculine shoulders, yes please!!!!!!!

Leos broad chest and shoulders will always be #1 :p 

Thanks Ox for the pic!

It seems like Leo and Nina are in the Caribbean with Josey and Lukas. This info can be found on Josey's snap. 

You can see definitely see Nina for a second and hear Leo's voice. I see a troll account is posting a screencap of Nina on Instagram. Would definitely explain the lack of Leo sightings. 

Also posting in GD thread.

Behoti

Yes , masculine shoulders = all man :p

Kat

Yes, in snap you can see Tobey sitting to right of boat and Leo to the left in white tee, he begins to turn around and say something when the video moves to pigs/boars in water

We know Tobey's birthday is tomorrow , so wonder if they'll stay to celebrate it there

Finished watching the latest snaps and you can 100% see and hear Nina behind Josey while they are riding a plane above water and I can also 100% see and hear Leo too. Nina and Josey were playing on snapchat together faceswapping and whatnot and you can see Leo's grey shirt next to Nina :p When Josey and Nina are playing around you can see Leo turning around chatting with Lukas.  This place looks gorgeous and they are all having a blast!!!  

The Weeknd and Lana Del Rey performing 

YES, YES, YES.   :stormy:  :stormy:  :stormy:  

thanks for this great news, kat.  I hope we can see some videos of them performing at the gala. 

And man, I can't wait for a pic of Leo and Lana together, my fave actor and my fave singer, YEAH!   :chicken:

Just now, katchitup said:

Just a thought Leo might release some info like a trailer or some snippets of his documentary at his gala :hehe: We should be getting something soon! 

Yeah, that would be great. He's working on it for so long, wold be nice to see something.  :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Yeah, that would be great. He's working on it for so long, wold be nice to see something.  :thumbsup:

I'm actually very excited about the documentary, I've been reading and learning more about climate change and the environment lately so I'm really hype for it.