Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Excerpt  about Leo from  recent interview with Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke from London Time Out interview

On crushing on Leonardo DiCaprio…

‘I keep ending up really close to him at events and I just can’t say hello. It’s too much. I’ve loved him so much since seeing "Titanic' when I was 11. Seriously, it’s been a problem. I just need to breathe the same air as him. That’s all I can manage.’

Latest donation by Leo's LDF group

Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Grants $650k to Accelerate Climate Change Solutions

Following the April signing of the Paris agreement, R20 Regions of Climate Action (R20) and Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation (LDF) announced the formation of a new partnership to rapidly identify and fund projects that address the urgency of climate change.

Financially supported by LDF under a new $650,000 grant, this partnership allows R20 to rapidly identify renewable energy, energy efficiency and waste management initiatives that have the potential to bring positive environmental and social benefits to communities across the globe and ultimately reduce carbon emissions. Under this framework, R20 will develop and construct these projects, as well as measure and report on their impact.

http://ecowatch.com/2016/05/26/dicaprio-r20-climate-solutions/?utm_content=buffer22509&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Jade

Tks for more NY pix :smile:

Behoti

Ditto :woot: 

Leo is looking soooooo fine there!!!!!

So many news and pictures, you guys are the best, I know, I always say that, but it is true.

What a lovely quote from  Emilia, I'm a GOT obsessed fan, so you know, I love the girl. Good to know that we have that same crush for life... LOL

Bo Dietl thinks Leo should run for president

Hard-partying Hollywood star and eco-warrior Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted at impossible-to-get-into East Harlem eatery Rao’s on Thursday night — with celebrity private eye Bo Dietl, “Wolf of Wall Street” screenwriter Terence Winter, “Wall Street Week” host Anthony Scaramucci and NHL Florida Panthers billionaire owner Vincent Viola.

Spies said that when the conversation turned to politics, Dietl suggested a future presidential run for DiCaprio.

“We were talking about the Constitution,” Dietl told us. “And the different amendments. Leo is one of the smartest, most well-versed people on all aspects of politics. He knows what he is talking about. He is not [just] Hollywood.”

While the gumshoe admitted he doesn’t always agree with liberal Leo’s political positions, during their discussion “it was like an epiphany! I said [to DiCaprio], ‘You could run for president.’ He has the same personality as JFK Jr.” — who was also a Rao’s regular. “He has this certain ‘It factor.’ ”

Spies saw that when Dietl suggested the White House, “Leo gave this big smile.”

http://pagesix.com/2016/05/28/bo-dietl-thinks-leo-should-run-for-president/

More Leo out in NY pix

Calibi

Tks for more pix of Leo in NY, as well as, Cannes pix :smile:

Barbie

Tks for Leo /Rao article , Dave had just posted a pix with Irmelin & him  in front of restaurant on Thursday , so I figured Leo must have been there as well :smile: 

Thanks for the updates ladies!

I was just watching these interviews now again and gahh he's so cute :p IT's so funny how the begining they were sitting far away from eachother and at the end they were sitting right next to eachother with his arm resting on her leg :rofl::p 

New pix , love the look of that dessert Leo is eating :p 

Calibi

Tks for new Leo/NY pix :smile:

Kat

Tks for more information about NY pix that Calibi posted, as well as, great pix of Leo , is totally new to me as well

Barbie

Tks for Gangs pix :smile: