Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

All I know is one thing. I need new Leo movie news pronto. It really disapoints me the Irishman is Scorsese's new project and Devil won't get going for a long time yet. I am so looking forward to that project.

Really wish he'd do Blood on the Snow, that project sounds really interesting,I want to see Leo with a love interest again :p The storyline sounds awesome too, would love to see Leo play that character.  Or Crowded Room sounds like an interesting project too. I hope something gets announced soon  :cry::cry: 

5 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Below is not a new interview , but it is a French interview with Leo and Alejandro for Revenant , that  I haven't viewed before online

Grey is forever his best color :drool: (Blue is a close second :p ) 

Are there any official events he's scheduled to attend these days? (Besides his foundation gala, that he's done the past two years, which I'm guessing will still happen in July... even though we haven't heard much about it yet) 

Not sure if this pic of Leo and Tobey was ever posted. Cute pic :smile: 

image.jpeg

54 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Grey is forever his best color :drool: (Blue is a close second :p ) 

:yes::yes: signing a petition for him to wear grey or blue permanently and no hats please.

Can't wait to know which one will be his next movie project. Me need movie soon!!!!!

Again with Rihanna ;)

Marley Anderson@MarleyDee11
"At this club that Rhianna and Leonardo Dicaprio are at. Hanging out with Cuba Gooding Jr right now. Wish me luck" -@allieayers14

Love that pic with Leo and Marion :heart: And yes I'm waiting too for a new movie project very badly. Would LOVE to see him in "Blood on Snow" for same reason @katchitup wrote :p

Teen Choice Awards 2016 Nominations :D

http://www.eonline.com/news/767635/teen-choice-awards-2016-nominations-announced-see-the-first-wave-of-potential-winners

Choice Movie Actor: Drama
Jacob Tremblay – Room
Leonardo DiCaprio – The Revenant
Matt Damon – The Martian
Michael B. Jordan – Creed
O'Shea Jackson Jr. – Straight Outta Compton
Taron Egerton – Eddie The Eagle

Thanks for the nominations Handsome dog the streak for this film continues! :clap: Even though these nominations came months later after all the others and it's just the teen awards.... which isn't all that prestigious lol. But he already got all the prestigious ones and A nomination is always an honour no matter what it is (as long as it's not a razzie) :p 

16 hours ago, behoti said:

Changing people minds it's a hard thing to do, you need a powerful voice and it makes me proud too he is that voice. Do you have that Vanity Fair article link? I would love to give it a read:smile:

Here is the article, but again it's french (maybe you're french ? lol)

the comments are on the Facebook post, if you go on their page it was posted on may 23rd around 3pm (I just checked but I don't know how to share the entire Facebook post)

http://www.vanityfair.fr/monde-de-vf/articles/leonardo-dicaprio-fait-13-000-km-en-jet-prive-pour-recevoir-un-prix-ecolo/42433

Kat

Re: Leo possible film projects    ,    Yes, last week I read an article from Cannes that makes it appear that Irishmen is indeed moving ahead to be Marty's next project

At same time I saw mention in another Cannes article that Leo was connected to a film project about George Washington,  that was one I hadn't heard about before .

We know from pix that surfaced from Cannes  that he was in business meeting one day, so we can figure it was either for a project he is producing or starring in , I hope it was for the latter :smile:

Also , has anyone heard anything new about the previously mentioned Leo/Jonah/Richard Jewell /Atlanta bomber project ?

Finally,  yes,  if not my 1st choice Devil in White City, I would like either  Blood on Snow or Crowded Room 

Also, tks, for pix , and , yes,  I agree that grey & blue are Leo's best colors :woot:

Fash

As to upcoming public events, no I haven't read about any :idk:

Jade

Tks for new Up and Down pix /Twitter sighting  ,  I was glad to see the Twitter sighting from yesterday was accurate, as last week when we saw the pix of Leo in Eze, on that same day I had seen a tweet from a girl about having just passed by Leo in Meatpacking District in NY :p 

Handsome Dog

Tks for news of Leo's Teen Choice nomination :smile:

Also in regard to Leo being at Up and Down last night,  according to TMZ SI model Nina Agdal was there as well

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/25/rihanna-leonardo-dicaprio-nina-agdal/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

0525-rihanna-leo-nina-splash-01.jpgawk

Leonardo DiCaprio had either the best night of his life or a super akward encounter with former GF Rihanna and new rumored fling Nina Agdal ... both under the same roof at the same time.

The three partied at Up & Down club in NYC Tuesday night as RiRi looked awesome, paying homage to Nine Inch Nails. Meantime ... Leo had his hands full trying to go incognito with the S.I. cover model.

No word on how it ended ... it's what imaginations are for.

Same type article about Leo being at Up & Down with Nina /Rhianna from Just Jared

The Just Jared article does show that Naomi Campbell was there as well, so it may have been belated birthday celebration  for her birthday which was Sunday

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3665761/leonardo-dicaprio-parties-at-same-club-nina-agdal-rihanna-03/

leonardo-dicaprio-parties-at-same-club-nina-agdal-rihanna-03.jpg

2 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Fash

As to upcoming public events, no I haven't read about any :idk:

Ok, thanks. :flower: That's what I thought, but wasn't sure :p 

when i I first saw these new pics from yesterday, I got de ja vu, as it specifically reminded me of the pics from a couple weeks ago of him with Victoria Lee Robinson. Reason being is because he's wearing nearly identical outfits and his body language is roughly the same :p