Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo covers Homme Greece Issue + interview :smile: Only translated by google :p

NeF6b8so.jpg

LEONARDO DICAPRIO: ENFANT TERRIBLE

Before winning, a few weeks ago, Oscar A. Actor, for his performance in "Return" by Alejandro González Iñárritu, the DiCaprio had managed to travel a huge distance: From youthful image and poster millions girly room, arrived -with be hard working and exploiting the talent of at the most important and most popular actor of his generation.

If you could turn briefly back in time and advise the young DiCaprio of "Titanic" era, what advice would you give?

Because the "Titanic" came to become the most successful film of all time and has managed to become a real phenomenon, most people stopped by a point and then deal with the work that we invested all of us in making the film and turned everything into an inexhaustible source of publicity. As a film, my "Titanic" really like and I think that gave both me and Kate Winslet in several opportunities. What would you say to young protagonist, however, would never be forgotten in later career that the only things that really count are those associated with the job. Not those that have to do with fame or success. At the end of the day, only work that counts leave behind. To know and he, then, the advice it. But, when you are young and you become part of such a success, as that gave us the "Titanic", being able to calmly weighing things as they happen you is not easy.

Keep the details of your personal life diligently away from publicity, presumably because they despise curiosity?

No, the reason why I do not like to talk to my private life not only to do with the fact that I dislike curiosity. He has to do with the fact that, as an actor, I can become believable to each different role that I take. When viewers know things about me the same about my life in general, they are bound to show up in my individual interpretation incorrect details.

How you experience, nevertheless, frequent indiscretions journalists?

By not to take seriously. A journalist asked me earlier something about marriage, if you like to try the experience or something. I laughed and completely spontaneously I said I was not going to answer because experience has taught me that every time the answer I will give to such questions are rather sure misunderstood and come to mean different things from what I meant.

ceaselessly working in recent years. Consider the need workaholism?

In the movies I did last, the truth is that I came to work without interruption and it is not found me completely satisfied. You know, when you're an actor, the following occurs strange: Your life goes on standby, as long as you're in a turn away from your home, from your country many times. And when the movie is over and you return to your everyday life, you realize that all things change around you, without you to you can be there to see them. And your life ends up becoming a constant adjustment effort. It is bizarre experience you return after a long absence and found the family lives of your friends have changed since the last time you saw them.

How did your ever growing concern for environmental protection?

I dealt with the issue without pretending that as no authority or wanting to win the esteem of the world with to raise the issue of the ecological awakening. I do not want to tell people how to live. For me important is that people know. And interested. I believe that few things are currently done to help the situation. Collective awakening happened, however, and left to the good will of people to push their governments to become more responsible.

Source

Jade

Tks for Homme  cover and interview translation :smile:

Barbie

As to Leo /no  hat look,  that is because the pix  were taken at  two different parties ,  the Instagram pix  ( no hat ) was taken at the Met Gala party at the Boom Boom room as stated by poster,  however, the pix of Leo with hat /Danny A/Naomi was taken later at Richie's  After Gala party at Up and Down hosted by Naomi and Weekend , as you can see in other pix posted from Richie's party the same ceiling decorations

ChjYU-5WwAQz-TV_jpg_1e39f58bbb1010624e62bba35af9a4b4.jpg upanddown.jpg

NY Post mention about Leo being at Freize Art VIP Showing 

VIPs hit Frieze Art Fair preview

Moguls, models, movie stars and rockers descended on the Frieze art fair’s VIP preview on Wednesday.

Perusing the booths on Randalls Island, Leo DiCaprio and Swizz Beatz both had art advisers in tow, while WME-IMG execs Ari Emanuel and Mark Shapiro — whose agency’s financially backing the fair — were squired around by Frieze founders Amanda Sharp and Matthew Slotover. 

More fair pix