Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

11 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

I think Tom have some heels hiding on his shoes... lol.   :rofl: Because I heard he's shorter than he looks in this pics, or Leo is shorter than I think?   :laugh:

Leo's pretty tall, you can tell hes got 4-5 inchs on Tom. I think Tom is like 5'7 :p 

Another pix of Leo, Mike, and Matt from Bafta dinner

Short vid of Leo on BAFTA red carpet , you can tell by Leo's hand movements it is very cold :p 

Cute vid of Leo & Alejandro greeting  each other on BAFTA red carpet, lucky Alejandro's wife gets a kiss :p 

Barbie

Tks for more BAFTA pix :)

Kat

Tks for 2 videos, unfortunately I couldn't get the 2nd to play :idk:

^Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan it's really hard/tiring to click all the time on G and H ... At some point Fassbender, Redmayne and Cranston are always faster than me. And when Lagy Gaga shows up all is lost :rofl: Btw never found the damn black nominee in that short time :biggrin:

Funny idea :thumbsup:

Liked that this article about people rooting for Leo /Oscar mentioned Eddie R sweet words about Leo at BAFTAS

Eddie Redmayne wants Leonardo DiCaprio to win an Oscar.

Redmayne won Best Actor gong at last year's Academy Awards for his turn as Stephen Hawking in "The Theory of Everything," and is again in the running this year for his role as Lili Elbe in "The Danish Girl." Nonetheless, DiCaprio "deserves" to take home 2016 gold for "The Revenant," according to Redmayne.

"I totally agree with them," Redmayne told HeyUGuys (via TV3). "I was lucky enough to audition for a film with Leonardo DiCaprio about 10 years ago, I spent 15 minutes working with him and it's one of the more inspiring 15 minutes of my life. I think he's extraordinary and deserves it all."

car-the-revenant-says-nominee-eddie-redmayne.htm 

Thanks Oxford.

Almost forgot, but there's one more award to be announced before the Oscars. This coming Sunday February 21st are the Satellite awards... Obviously not as big deal as the others, it's a much smaller ceremony in LA.... and not a lot of big stars attend, but an award Leo is up for nontheless :) 

3 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Liked that this article about people rooting for Leo /Oscar mentioned Eddie R sweet words about Leo at BAFTAS

Interesting wonder what movie they could have been in the same movie for....10 years ago Eddie was only 24 and not as popular, I can't really think of what character Leo could have played in one of his movies..

Fash

Tks for reminder about Leo / Satellite Awards :)

I had forgotten about those , hoping he wins :)

Also the Makeup & Sound Mixer guilds announce their awards on Saturday 20th

Shandy & Kat

Re Eddie / audition looking at the time frame mentioned I wondered if it was for a part in The  Aviator

Kat

Tks for new pix of Leo having dinner with Ridley :) 

From looking at Dave's instagram I noticed he must have family in England  , and on Monday he posted a pix from a locale outside London , so I thought they may have stayed over , and it appears they did  

35 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Shandy & Kat

Re Eddie / audition looking at the time frame mentioned I wondered if it was for a part in The  AviatoR

If I am not mistaken, Redmayne is talking about that movie which Robert Deniro directed (The Good Shepherd, I think)  where he read for Leo's supposed role in the movie. Leo passed on the movie eventually and the role went to Matt Damon. Angelina Jolie was also in that movie. I remember seeing a video Eddie R. talking about it during the Oscar campaign last year.

EDDIE REDMAYNE: MEETING DICAPRIO WAS DAUNTING

EDDIE REDMAYNE HAS JOKED HE WOULD HAVE HAD A GOOD LIFE, HAD HE DIED WHILE AUDITIONING WITH LEONARDO DICAPRIO.

Eddie Redmayne was "absolutely wetting himself" when he first met Leonardo DiCaprio.

The 32-year-old actor landed his first major role in 2006's The Good Shepherd, in which he played Edward Wilson Jr. His onscreen father later became Matt Damon, but Eddie initially rehearsed opposite the Titanic star.

It was Eddie's performance in a West End show in London, UK, that attracted a casting director to approach him about a role in the Robert De Niro-directed flick. 

“She [the casting director] said, ‘I want you to come back and meet Bob this afternoon.’ I was like, Who? ‘Bob De Niro.’ F**k," he recalled to M magazine.

“When I came back, the casting couch was full of the best actors in Britain, all in their fifties and sixties; people who never audition for anything were lined. I was the only kid there. I went in and met De Niro.

“Iwanyataparyerhair," Eddie recalled, doing an impression of the iconic actor telling him he wanted his hair in a parting.

It was when he returned that Leonardo was also in the room, reading the lines of his character's dad.

“I was absolutely wetting myself. I looked down at the scene, from the ceiling, and said to myself, ‘Redmayne, if you die now, you’ve had it pretty good.’ From there, I just turned up and tried not to get fired," he smiled.