Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Its always so cute to see Leo and DeNiro together, knowing all their story, how he is Leo favorite actor.

It always get me very emotional to see Leo talking about This Boys Life, he speaks with so much love about that experience and how that shaped the actor that he wanted to be.

:wub:

Harvey Weinstein endorses Leo to win the oscar. (Publicly)

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/harvey-weinstein-breaks-academy-rules-endorses-leonardo-dicaprio-for-oscar-w164123

By the way Julianne Moore is apparently scheduled to present the best actor award at the BAFTAS. So if Leo wins then de ja vu of the SAG awards :) No surprise because the winners of last year usually presents the awards the following year and we all know Julianne won best actress last year :) 

Excerpt  from recent interview with Steven Spielberg for Hollywood Reporter regarding CYMC , great comment about Leo

Pressed to name the film of his that he feels has been most misunderstood, he says, "I think one of the underappreciated movies that I'm so proud of is

Catch Me If You Can

. That's one of my most favorite shooting experiences that I've ever had — I mean, it's up there in the top five. I'm really proud of that movie. People enjoy it as kind of a confection, but to me there's some red meat on the bones of that story that I'm very proud of. And I think Leo was exceptional and Tom was incredible." 

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/awards-chatter-podcast-steven-spielberg-864177